Wembly is a WOMAN?

Beauregard

Reaction score
In all my days...I will never forget this thread title...it will be ingrained in my consciousness forever...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... I just think it's funny when male characters are portraied by females in foreign language Dubs. If anyone's interrested, I also found the Japanese dub voice actors for Cotterpin Doozer, Philo and Uncle Matt (it's the same person that does both voices), as well as Robbie Sinclair... I even found Coolio's Japanese Dub voice for a Muppets Tonight episode.

Foodie

Reaction score
It's not all that far fetched really. Half of the boy voices on The Simpsons are done by women. :smirk:

Pork

Reaction score
Isn't Winnie the Pooh's voice done by a woman? or am I wrong?

Kiki

Reaction score
To find out what I mean, check this out...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=663

In the Japanese dub (the second one apparently) the character is played by a woman. SHe also does the dub voice for The Flea from Mucha Lucha, and Angelica from Rugrats...
Heehee, that's funny stuff, good find, but that doesn't make Wembley a chick. I remember watching TMTM in German (don't ask why, that's what boredom does to ya) and Scooter's voice was dubbed with a woman's one. A lot of male characters are.

Pork

Reaction score
Heehee, that's funny stuff, good find, but that doesn't make Wembley a chick. I remember watching TMTM in German (don't ask why, that's what boredom does to ya) and Scooter was voiced by a woman as well.
I watched that in German! It was hilarious.

Kiki

Reaction score
Heehee, I know, I have this thing about watching shows in different languages. :wink: I could actually understand a bit what they were saying in the German version.