Wembly is a WOMAN?

Beauregard

Reaction score
So is he voiced, by a woman, as a man? Or is he voiced as a woman?

I know that in America one of the Bob the Builder characters is female, while that character is male in England. Is this similar?

No wonder Japanese children are so confused...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Muppets Take Manhattan has a few different language audio tracks. I can't remember which language it was but in one of them Janice is clearly played by a man. Yes I know, American Janice is played by a man too, but this foreign Janice was clearly not made to sound anything like a woman! Lol, I think someone got confused.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's another interresting Japanese Voice dub fact...

The same person who does the dub voice for Junior Gorg is the same dub voice for Homer Simpson!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This gets my vote for Favorite Thread Title Of The Year 2007.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Here's another interresting Japanese Voice dub fact...

The same person who does the dub voice for Junior Gorg is the same dub voice for Homer Simpson!
Actually, that kinda makes sense, lol.

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
Great thread title. Definitely made me laugh out loud! These responses make me think I need to start watching my favorite shows/movies in foreign languages. My simpsons DVD got stuck on french once. That was interesting.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Isn't Winnie the Pooh's voice done by a woman? or am I wrong?
Your wrong! he is voiced by a man named Jim Cummings. he also does Tigger, Pete, Bonkers and just to name a few for Disney! i know he does others to out side of disney but i really couldnt tell you who as to i REALLY DON'T pay to much atten. to the non-disney stuff! :smirk:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Isn't Winnie the Pooh's voice done by a woman? or am I wrong?
Wrong... Sterling Holloway (think its spelled correctly) is a guy... TOdays is the same guy that does Tigger's voice...

and Lets not all forget... Howie Mandel did Skeeter's voice in Muppet Babies.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
lol opps.. didn't see that u were already corrected... well.. at least i provided the first voice actor's name lol.