Wembly is a WOMAN?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here's another interresting Japanese Voice dub fact...

The same person who does the dub voice for Junior Gorg is the same dub voice for Homer Simpson!
D'oh! I'm gunna get me some Fwaggles! Mmmmm...Fraggles...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I pictured Santa to look more like a robber or something. You know, the kinda guy that you would normally shoot?
I, too, would like to nominate this as BEST TOPIC TITLE EVER!

Daniel

Pork

Reaction score
Your wrong! he is voiced by a man named Jim Cummings. he also does Tigger, Pete, Bonkers and just to name a few for Disney! i know he does others to out side of disney but i really couldnt tell you who as to i REALLY DON'T pay to much atten. to the non-disney stuff! :smirk:
Hmm, don't know where I heard that he was voiced by a women, it's weird, cause I always thought he was and I don't know where I got the idea. hehe. Sorry, my bad.:embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bart is voiced by a woman...it's so easy to get him and Winnie the Pooh confused...

travellingpat

Reaction score
Wembleys a Woman? Well so is Bart, Arnold (from Hey Arnold), Bart, and Tommy Pickles so I guess thats not too far fetched...If she sounds somewhat like a man, I guess its not too bad an idea because the Japanese wouldnt know what our Wembley sounds like anyways....

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Travelingpat, you forgot about bart :wink:

And you'd think after doing all the fat guy voices, he would be fat too... lol... but hes really not.