Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forums. Actually, A Muppet Family Christmas (or MFC for short) was released commercially both on VHS and DVD. The thing is that both releases were heavily edited, so if you purchased either one it would lead to a disappointing viewing. However, there are people here who have full unedited copies and are reputable names among the community when it comes to tape trading. Would recommend you contact fellow forum member KermiClown to see if he can help. Enjoy and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums. :batty: :search:

vaati64

Reaction score
I also have the special BetsyB. I'ts the full unedited one, and is reallt good quality too! If you would like me to send it to you, I need your email address.

erinbev

Reaction score
I also have the special BetsyB. I'ts the full unedited one, and is reallt good quality too! If you would like me to send it to you, I need your email address.

That sounds great! Forgive me for butting in, but I might message you, too! :wink:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oo, oo! :excited: *hops up and down like a fraggle on a hot tin roof* Me to! Me to! Please? Pretty please with bubblegum ice cream?

vaati64

Reaction score
Oo, oo! :excited: *hops up and down like a fraggle on a hot tin roof* Me to! Me to! Please? Pretty please with bubblegum ice cream?

lol sure! no problem. I think I already have your emial Redsonga. It might take me a while to get it to you guys though, because I am trying to finad an uploader service that will let me upload 700mb, (any suggestions?) and my family and I are doing stuff all day tomorrow. As soon as I get that problem solved, I'll get this to you guys! (I also have the unedited version of the christmas toy if anyone wants that as well):smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Instead of uploading it, you could always burn it onto a DVD. Hope that helps. Maybe you can contact KermiClown and he can give you some tips on how to do that vaati. :smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
Instead of uploading it, you could always burn it onto a DVD. Hope that helps. Maybe you can contact KermiClown and he can give you some tips on how to do that vaati. :smile:

ok, thanks Count! I think I shall do that:smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
ok, so heres what I can do. I cannot find an uploadng website that will let me upload 700 mb of space. If you want, I can put it onto a dvd for you, and maybe charge a small fee, but at that point, you may just wanto to contack kermiclown. its up to you.

vaati64

Reaction score
ok, so I finally got it figured out! I am now ready to send you guys copies of muppet family christmas! Redsonga, Erinbev, and Betsy B, let me know if you guys still want it, and if you do, give me your email addresses, and I'll send it to ya right away:smile: