Wanted: Unedited Muppet Family Christmas

vaati64

Reaction score
sorry guys! I can't send you the program. It turns out that th guy that told me about the website turned out to be a spammer, so my dad advised me to not use the website anymore, and as it is, I may have a storm of spam comming my way! I'm really sorry about this guys! If you still want this, I would suggest contacting Kermiclown

Jeffers

Reaction score
I am actually in the same boat as Betsy, trying to find a good, unedited copy of the original 1987 broadcast of this great Christmas special. Unfortunately, mine from my childhood has been lost. If anybody has a copy they'd be willing to share, please let me know!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central Jeffers. Would recommend you contact either KermiClown or vaati64 as they can help you get a copy of the special. Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums.

vaati64

Reaction score
I am actually in the same boat as Betsy, trying to find a good, unedited copy of the original 1987 broadcast of this great Christmas special. Unfortunately, mine from my childhood has been lost. If anybody has a copy they'd be willing to share, please let me know!

hey jeffers! Because I am having trouble finding a website that will let me upload 700 mb of video, I can put it onto a dvd for you (although at that point, I would contact kermiclown), or, if you download torrents, I can tell you where you can download it

eoleson

Reaction score
hey jeffers! Because I am having trouble finding a website that will let me upload 700 mb of video, I can put it onto a dvd for you (although at that point, I would contact kermiclown), or, if you download torrents, I can tell you where you can download it

I don't dl torrents, but perhaps some file sharing sites would have it? do you know of any?

vaati64

Reaction score
I don't dl torrents, but perhaps some file sharing sites would have it? do you know of any?

unfortunately, I don't. I was directed to a website, but now I believe it to be a spam website, because it turns out that the person who told me about it was a spammer here at mc

vaati64

Reaction score

I have got it taken care of now. Let me know if you still need it, and I'll send it to you. I'll just need your email address:smile: