Where Could You Usually Find Them?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I always got them at Media Play (I miss that store)
That is where I usually bought my figures. I also bought the Penguin two pack from cheap figures.com, which I think is now gone.

Plus, there was always Ebay, which I still use to hunt for Muppet figures.

Just bought the golden tux Gonzo, :concern: .

karamazov80

Reaction score
I've seem to recall seeing some Muppet figures at the toy store at the outlet mall in Foley, AL. . .those are the kinds of places where you might still find old toys that were in low demand.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know there are still some great online toystores that sell some Muppet figures, even some that are a little harder to find. Try this ones...

toyrocket.com

bigbadtoystore.com

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yeah, I usually either got mine at Suncoast, Target, the internet, and Toys R Us where I got Miss Piggy for only a dollar.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah, I usually either got mine at Suncoast, Target, the internet, and Toys R Us where I got Miss Piggy for only a dollar.
Yeah Piggy was never that big of a seller from the series one set.

I'm pretty sure I have every Miss. Piggy figure ever made in my collection.

TK1994

Reaction score
I used to pick up all of my Muppet figures at Toys R Us. Apparently, there weren't a lot of Muppet collectors in my area, because you could pick up all of the variants pretty easily around here.

What I could never find locally was the playsets. Had to order those from entertainment earth or other places. Same with the few Mega Muppets I bought.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
the ONLY ones that i could EVER find in stores near me where my "Pigs in Space" playset at Toys R Us, Koozebane Kermit at Target, Muppet News man and Jonny and Steppin Out Fozzie at a game store in the mall... all the others I have Raibow Kermit with Robbin, :zany: 's, Sweetums, Mega Camella and Animal, cabin boy Gonzo and Rizzo, Santa Chef, Uncle Deadly, Super Scooter, Pepe, Pops and Cliffard are all from ebay, online store and OMGCNFO.com