Wanted: Fan art or photos related to Richard Hunt

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm not really great with poetry or anything, so I ended up finding photos and then kinda writing my thoughts, similar to MC's tribute page. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Amanda let me know she really appreciated what I sent, so if you have something, I'd definitely recommend trying. And don't feel self conscious about your work, the fact that you made the effort is enough. :smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Finally-my email works! XD I could not sent it to her yesterday but now I could! :confused:

yey. :3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh cool that's great! Yeah, I've given up trying to understand these email systems! lol

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well I can't do art, but perhaps I'll try some poetry, or maybe like Haralde, just a well-put together collection of my thaughts. I haven't written any poetry in years; maybe it'll be good exercise!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh cool that's great! Yeah, I've given up trying to understand these email systems! lol
Oh, do I know where you're coming from. At school, to hook up your computer onto the campus network, you practically need a Ph.D in computer engineering these days.

And BeakerSqueedom, glad to hear the e-mail system finally decided to work! Sometimes you've got to go in there and give the server a good solid kick.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, I know all about colege campus networks!
:rolleyes: And I can't count the times I gave my computer tower a good, solid kick!