Season 38 Characters thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Didn't even know about the Mailman or the Taxi Driver (the latter from EW) until this post pointed them out.

Episode 4136: Chris Gets a Job.
Chris Robinson.
The Salesman.
The Cookie Sale Customer, unless you have other better suggestions for how she should be called?
Horatio Elephant.
Karina, the kid Elmo was talking before getting swept into Abby's magic.
Should Fred Newman be counted as a guest/character? Not sure about that myself.

Will go over my show notes again and post if I find something in need of naming.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As for listing him as Chris Robinson, I would be hesitant to list his last name. We don't know how he is related to Gordon. He would only have that last name if Chris is Gordon's brother's son. However, if it is Gordon's sister's son, or the son of one of Susan's siblings his last name would be something else.

But on the other hand, since last names are basically fan trivia, and we may never find out who's son Chris is, Robinson is a pretty accurate guess.

As for the Customer.... well... if you have an entry for last year concerning the old women at Hoopers in the "Alan's Pretend School" episode, it's basically the same exact muppet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The customers seen at Hooper's last year in Episode 4116 were added as "Hooper's Store Customer" with appropriate numbering, as those were the third and fourth to receive such a designation, the first and second coming from episode 2256 Elmo names his Baby Doll David.

Not sure if that'd be a good idea here, since this was a customer at Cookie's Cookie Emporium/cookie sale. But it'd be a start and I'm thinking "Old Lady" might be another solution.

Chris is Gordon's Nephew... So I can see that it should be left at just that for the time being.

Thanks, this is all great help. The listing's seventeeth version is finished, all that's keeping from posting it are the production totals stats which are somewhat messed up. But I'm not fiddling with that until I get some school errands that've been sorely neglected done first. Talk to you guys tomorrow when I've gotten the cast from the next episode.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I'm not sure, but I distinctly heard him say the name Robinson, but I'm not sure at what part or if at all. Maybe I'm hearing things?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
As for listing him as Chris Robinson, I would be hesitant to list his last name. We don't know how he is related to Gordon. He would only have that last name if Chris is Gordon's brother's son. However, if it is Gordon's sister's son, or the son of one of Susan's siblings his last name would be something else.

But on the other hand, since last names are basically fan trivia, and we may never find out who's son Chris is, Robinson is a pretty accurate guess.
Actually, I think he did call himself Chris Robinson on the show, it's safe to say that it is his last name, meaning he came from Gordon's side of the family unless one of Susan's siblings has the same last name by sheer coincedence. But it's pretty likely he was the spawn of, well, maybe Olivia. Who knows what she's been doing in the length of time that she hasn't been on the show? Lol. Seriously, though, I'm guessing that Gordon has another sibling somewhere that hasn't been introduced, who would have had Chris. Just my guess.

Now, Count, in answer to your questions, we know that Horatio was played by Joey Mazzarino. I'm not too sure about the lady that wanted to buy cookies, but it was most likely a female puppateer. I really don't know about anybody else though. I'll let you know if I think of who might have played what character.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I can't say for sure, but that Blue lady buying cookies sound like Leslie Carrara?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Some new entries to go over from today.

Episode 4137: Abby's Dog Word Book.
The word "Dog" itself. Was it written in capitals?
Should it be known as "Action Dog", since that was the character's full name in the title of the book it came from?
Should it have "the Word" attached after the name to specify that it's the word "Dog"?

There was a segment with an opera about washing your hands. Did this involve Muppets or animated characters?
If it involved Muppets, I'd appreciate help in describing and naming them all.

A's Anatomy, need help in describing and naming all the characters that appeared here.

Scram Moon, what characters appeared during this bedtime story?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dog was indeed written in caps, in a sort of curved font. It was a CGI representation, that looked like a 3-D version of the word. It kept "chasing it's tail" (maybe the G), and the D kept curving up at it's spine simulating a mouth.

The "Soap Opera" featured a muppet Singing bar of soap and 2 back up towels.

Soap: Pink rectangular bar of soap, the tall way with muppet eyes with red lids and lashes. It was singing in a sink.

The 2 Towels (They were unnamed but I can guess this much)

Hers towel Orange, Red Lipstick, eyes with lashes and red lids.

His Towel Light yellow, red eyelids (no lashes)

They both had the standard red mouth pink tongue black uvula.

As for A's anatomy.....

The Ambulance driver ( who arrived shouting emergency) :
Big Lavender AM. Green eyelids, blue tear shaped nose
Rod Arms
Wore a blue Ambulance driver uniform, no hat. Light brown messy hair.

Male Doctor
Orange thumb AM with Live hands. Purple eye lids, red tear shape nose, Messy darker brown hair
White Lab Coat with green plaid shirt and tie, wore a stethoscope. He also had black plastic glasses (they weren't very thick, and they were the standard not quite round, not quite square shape)

Female Doctor
Large Pink AM (sort of like the Count but Pink) with live hands. Light purple eyelids, small green circle nose, short blonde hair. White lab coat with purple shirt. She also had glasses, but they looked like wire frames.

A-skelliton... 3 bones in the configuration of the letter A hanging from a metal frame.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Back with today's list of characters.

Episode 4138: Lucy the Lazy Lizard.
All of the new characters are from the parody sketch, Meal or No Meal.
Howie Eatswell, or is it written "EatsWell"?
Sadie Schwartzbaum.
The five covered dish presentors, caught the names of three: Joan, Leslie, and Paula, need the names of the other two as well.
Thanks, hope to hear from youz soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Since I only saw Howie as a smalle picture, I wasn't able to be as thourough. But he's the Orange Thumb AM that has live hands, wears a black suit with black tie. he has earrings in both ears, bald, black goatee, brown eye brows, red tear shaped nose, green eye lids.

Sandie is a round pink AM with live hands blue eyelids with lashes, large pink tear nose messy curley light brown hair. Brown glasses and brown eye brows. She wears a pink hoodie sweat shirt and a white T-shirt. Think midwestern house wife.

The Girls all wore the same red "Jessica Rabbit" glittery clevage dresses and diamond necklaces. They were all small arm rod AM's and they all had teeth.

I'm going to have to give the girls by number rather than name, since I can only remember the names for 2 and 3.

1 Green Diamond AM, long brown hair pink small round nose pink eye lids.

2(Paula) Lavendar oval AM green eye lids small pink nose, long blonde wavy hair.

3 (Joey) round small pink AM, pink nose, grey glitter eye lids, very weird large frizzy hair she hides behind (and quite littereally mind you. She actually jumped out from behind her hair when she was revealed)

4)green diamond (a lighter green than number one) purple eye lids, pink nose, long stright blonde hair.

5 Pink Oval, short black curly hair. Red lids, pink nose.

Basically they had similar facial features.