Your Prized Muppet Posession

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
My MR Kermit for sure, also my stuffed Red Fraggle (the bigger one that came with a DVD) and I'll agree with Kate, my pictures done by the one and only Vic Romano.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Definitely my Palisades Muppet figures. I complain a lot about not having the Electric Mayhem stage with Animal and Zoot, but when you think about that means I have every other (non-exclusive) figure (minus some of the repaints). I'm particularly proud of myself for having all three versions of Lips and the Backstage playset.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Definitely my Palisades Muppet figures. I complain a lot about not having the Electric Mayhem stage with Animal and Zoot, but when you think about that means I have every other (non-exclusive) figure (minus some of the repaints). I'm particularly proud of myself for having all three versions of Lips and the Backstage playset.
Ooh, the backstage. The only time that I'd seen that in a store. it was in crap condition :smirk:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Mine...

I guess it's my Henson crew gear and my Palisades Protypes. and my autographed Canon XL1 lens from Brian and Lisa Henson.

And My picture of the Kermit and Jim statue the dedication day.:wink:

Still searchin though... My grail is out there

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Ohh one more...

I have a crew copy with all of the edits of the Muppets from space Script - A lot of paper - pretty colors too:smile:

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. that's a hard one.. we have most of the palasades figures (not all, but, enough.. if we find more later, cool, if not..) and I've collected all sorts of stuff from thrift stores for years.. and, of course, we have our Kermit... but...
i have to say.. my most prized is either the picture I have of Miss Piggy and Danny Kaye (whom I also adore..) or... the Miss Piggy and Rowlf mugs that were given to me by a class mate in college who found them in a thrift store and thought I needed to have them...

(then, of course, there are the muppet-named dogs we have... Pepe, seen in my avatar, and now Gobo...)

then of course, there's the 3 or 8 copis of my favorite book, ever... the Monster at the end of this book, starring lavable, furry ole Grover....