Wocka-Wocka... He's at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Anyone save the pictures from this? Just curious to see what it looked like and the auction has now been removed.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Thanks muppetperson.

Ummm, well the facial features (eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth and their relation to each other) look great, and the fur looks about right...but that head shape is way off.

Actually the head looks a bit like it's been Photoshopped - or is that just me?

Teenager's

Reaction score
Yea.....it does....the fur changes color around the eyes and its kind of fuzzy around some bits. Also that banana looks kinda funny...

CoOKiE

Reaction score
To be honest. I grew up not being the little rat all the other kids were... so to me i see this as 1st grade. "lets all report him"... why don't we all call him poopy head too?

I'm not angry, but like stated... why don't we all let those who wear "the $75 necktie" worry about this stuff?

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks to me that the banana has been Photoshopped, and it appears that the eyes and nose (and maybe the brows) were Photoshopped in as well. They look like they came from a picture of an authentic Fozzie. The "Drop Shadow" effect around the nose is a give away and the discoloration and blurring/blending of the fur seems to circle the eyes and nose.

SurfPark

Reaction score
I wonder if this person actually makes the puppets. There is more photo alteration than craft in this. How can you sell a finished puppet without real eyes? I suspect he wasn't attempt to violate copyright, but rather pull an ebay scam.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i was wonder anyone who has seen his auctions in the past..i love his work but am agaisnt it....to you notice after he re posts the replicas his prices sky rocket

spcglider

Reaction score
To be honest. I grew up not being the little rat all the other kids were... so to me i see this as 1st grade. "lets all report him"... why don't we all call him poopy head too?

I'm not angry, but like stated... why don't we all let those who wear "the $75 necktie" worry about this stuff?
Quite frankly, anyone who has taken the time to report this person's infractions is not to be made a villain here. And I will take personally any attempt to do so.

I endeavor to respect the rule of law. Even when my personal feelings are to the contrary.

You can call it being a rat, but I'd rather be a rat who did the right thing than a rat who conciously avoided the duty of our social contract.

-Gordon

Jinx

Reaction score
Well said, Gordon!

It calls into question the very foundation of integrity. The mentality that says "it's only wrong if you get caught" is deplorable.

I suppose if I saw someone beating up a little old lady and stealing her purse that I would be under no obligation to report that either...

The difference that CoOKiE doesn't seem to understand is that the "little rat" is someone who is looking to squeal solely for the purpose of calling attention to himself, not because he cares for the person being wronged. But when the intention is there to protect the innocent, I say "squeal away".

Like it or not, we are our brothers' keepers. Remember, just as you only have to kill one person to become a murderer, you only have to steal one thing to become a thief.

-Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.