1970 Sesame Street Record on Columbia

JimmyDeanDog

Reaction score
Has anyone here (or someone you know) ever transfered this
1970 vinal LP to a stereo CD?

I need a copy VERY BAD - please e-mail me:

geepers@gmail.com

I'll pay for the CD and all postage - thanks!

SesameMike

Reaction score
I have a Sesame Street record from 1970 on CD. Well, sort of. The record is titled "Sesame Street Rubber Duckie and other favorites", and only has two songs from the show: the theme (long version), and the title track. Not sure about the other songs, but I think at least one was written by Jeffrey Moss.

The label on this one is not Columbia, though. It's "Rocking Horse Records" out of Newark, NJ. And the two songs are not original artists, just a group called the "Rocking Horse Orchestra and Chorus". Is this what you were thinking of?

larapinta00

Reaction score
I have a Sesame Street record from 1970 on CD. Well, sort of. The record is titled "Sesame Street Rubber Duckie and other favorites", and only has two songs from the show: the theme (long version), and the title track. Not sure about the other songs, but I think at least one was written by Jeffrey Moss.

The label on this one is not Columbia, though. It's "Rocking Horse Records" out of Newark, NJ. And the two songs are not original artists, just a group called the "Rocking Horse Orchestra and Chorus". Is this what you were thinking of?
I know this is an old post, but was wondering if you still have this album on cd and would be willing to send me a zipped copy of the mp3s. I have been searching for this record from my childhood and even if I found the actual vinyl don't have a means of playing it.

Thanks