Dr. Teeth and Janice

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yeah I hadn't thought of that either. Well I think if the Electric Mayhem had had their own movie or something, we would have seen more interaction. The way it was, they sort of needed to be treated as a unit and group to save time.
Good thought i totally agree with what you said here , I wish thought that the eltric mayhame woul have there own movie and then we could see this interaction that would be cool and then have some cameos of the other muppets being in it would be really great kind of like haveing about 2 or 3 of them and then , having the band just be the stars .

Beauregard

Reaction score
*would say something about being somewhat...of...a shipper but doesn't want to get pummeled with bricks* XPP <3
*throws bricks*

Hey, it's not the worst thing...I once had a dream about Sam and Janice...It doesn't get much more shipped out than that.

blackaerin

Reaction score
Hey, it's not the worst thing...I once had a dream about Sam and Janice...It doesn't get much more shipped out than that.

I actually see Sam being fatherly towards Janice, granted a disgruntled father with a deep disapproval of the music she plays and the "weirdos" of "questionable morality" she hangs out with.
To him, she seems the least "weird" and has potential to be an upstanding respectable woman that will be the pride of America.
(i was so pleasantly surprised and ecstatic at how wonderful Sam fit into the Father role in the Peter Pan comic. Actually I love the entire comic just for including the Electric Mayhem and making Janice a main character period.)

hmmm, i'd actually like to see Janice getting pressured to act more sophisticated and ladylike. It'd be really interesting to see, since we're so used to lumping Janice in as "one of the guys" since she's so relaxed and easygoing compared to Ms. Piggy.

And I'd LOVE for an Electric Mayhem movie, or at least a movie where they once again take part in the spotlight and shine. Just them interacting with each other, with others, facing the world together and taking it by a storm.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Okay, imagine Janice in a comic-book retelling of My Fair Lady! That would be beyond awesome.

blackaerin

Reaction score
Okay, imagine Janice in a comic-book retelling of My Fair Lady! That would be beyond awesome.
LOL! that would be awesome of gihugic proportions!
but who'd be the chap to play Doc Higgins? Sam? :attitude:
(snickers at the thought of Janice and Sam getting through the "Rain in Spain" scene, with Sam forcing Janice out of her valley girl accent. )