Dr. Teeth and Janice

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
*throws bricks*

Hey, it's not the worst thing...I once had a dream about Sam and Janice...It doesn't get much more shipped out than that.
Janice: Oh wow, like someone had a dream about me? Rully!
Sam: I can't believe a grown man had a dream about me........and YOU! He must not get out that often.
Janice: Oh Sam, like lay off the guy will ya. It's not like he didn't have a dream about us getting married....

*Janice walks off to leave Sam to ponder*

Sam: Janice and me married?........How sickening!
:flirt::attitude:

blackaerin

Reaction score
Erherm... Here it is, Bo's fictionalized Sam/Janice dream.
Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

Don't ask me where I found it. :shifty:
rats, makes me wish that Muppet Treasure Island did have the Electric Mayhem as pirates, imagine them in the swashbuckling scenes with their instruments as weapons! (or at least playing in the background of the fight scenes providing some rocking action tunes. Maybe they could go turncoat like Sweetums did!)
i was really digging their costumes too, as well as the costumes they wore for Muppet Christmas Carol. They stand out and they're awesome when they stand out. (i'm such a costume nut)
but back to the story...
It certainly explains why Robin had a small cameo and why Scooter wasn't in the movie at all.
and i absolutely adored Sam in that movie, he was beautiful as Mr. Arrow. It was interesting to see that he actually didn't think himself qualified for the role, so i wonder how he'll get past that during the filming of the movie.
Actually i'm still wondering just how he and Janice are gonna get together, even if they are facing the right direction.
Beau! come back soon and finish the story! :cry:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Eeek...Maybe one day I will finish that story. Hmmm!

blackaerin

Reaction score
Eeek...Maybe one day I will finish that story. Hmmm!
lol, i'd also like to see you finish that Kermitless world trilogy you were writing, mister! (please? :embarrassed:)
we still don't know where they took Janice in that one! And how Gonzo will eventually bring the Muppets all together and make the world a better place for the lovers and dreamers out there! there has to be some sort of happy ending for the Muppets, even in a world without Kermit! :cry:
(plus, i'm a secret supporter of Gonzo/Piggy, which makes me love your fic even more.:flirt: )

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
When was it said Floyd and Janice started to date? Cause I never heard it mentioned in the first three seasons, so in the fourth? Was it when Janice tried to find Floyd after Miss Piggy locked him in a dresser drawer, to breath through the Keyhole, only to be distracted that FooFoo considered Kermit her 'dada' and how quoote is was?