Muppets Trivia

kermiegirl

Reaction score
Yay! Okay, here comes the $1,000,000 dollar question:
How many guest stars from "The Muppet Show" also appeared on "Sesame Street"? Name them all in alphabetical order. And yes, you can use Muppet Wiki if you are stuck.
Good luck!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Yay! Okay, here comes the $1,000,000 dollar question:
How many guest stars from "The Muppet Show" also appeared on "Sesame Street"? Name them all in alphabetical order. And yes, you can use Muppet Wiki if you are stuck.
Good luck!
Wow, are you one of the people who makes up state tests? And I thought that those were hard! :wink: Just kidding, but seriously, it's a toughie.

kermiegirl

Reaction score
Sorry about the hard question, maniacal muppet. Next time, I will do an easy one, okay?

kermiegirl

Reaction score
Okay, since the question I gave was really hard and that no one seemed to get it, I'll do an easy one:
Which "Muppet Show" episode was nominated for an Emmy?

kermiegirl

Reaction score
Yep. Are you happy now, maniacal muppet? Your turn now.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Okay, since the question I gave was really hard and that no one seemed to get it, I'll do an easy one:
Which "Muppet Show" episode was nominated for an Emmy?
The Rita Moreno episode wasn't just nominated, it won... the Paul Williams, Elton John, Dom DeLuise, Peter Sellers, Bernadette Peters, & Kenny Rogers episodes were all nominated as well

The Liza Minelli episode was nominated twice, winning once.. The Beverly Sills, Alan Arkin, & Brooke Shields episodes also got two nominations each

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
The Rita Moreno episode wasn't just nominated, it won... the Paul Williams, Elton John, Dom DeLuise, Peter Sellers, Bernadette Peters, & Kenny Rogers episodes were all nominated as well

The Liza Minelli episode was nominated twice, winning once.. The Beverly Sills, Alan Arkin, & Brooke Shields episodes also got two nominations each
Wow, kewl info, thanks :smile:

What is the name of the Koozebanian mating ritual?