Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Me too! Winslow Leach! I wanted to see Terry Fator to Perform in The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon For MDA Next Month.:excited:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I was thinking when I saw him perform with Kermit that he should be the next Muppeteer. Who knows? There are some good things he could do with his puppets or with exsisting muppets. But that's just me

Daniel

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I was thinking when I saw him perform with Kermit that he should be the next Muppeteer. Who knows? There are some good things he could do with his puppets or with exsisting muppets. But that's just me

Daniel
I think he should be a guest on a new muppet show episode i say why not we hed edgar bergen in the old days now we have Terry who is amazingly talented.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
That would be awesome, to see him in the (hopefully) upcoming Muppet series. I think he had the time of his life up there with the Muppet gang, and I just have a feeling that he'd have a hard time saying no to doing some more future Muppet projects.

Seriously though, how cool was it seeing a fellow Muppet fan getting a phone call from Kermit, and then getting to sing with him, and getting all that special attention and encouragement from the Muppets? You could just see the excitement radiating from him, and I don't think that excitement could help but transfer to some of us fans watching. I'm a big Terry fan, and can't wait to see what comes down the road for him now!

Java

Reaction score
I wish I could go to Vegas to see his show when it opens