1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Phillip Administrator

This Tuesday night be sure to watch The Muppets as they star on the finale of America's Got Talent on NBC. Other guests making special appearances include Kool and the Gang, Sean Kingston, Taylor Swift and UB40.

After you watch the show, post here and let us know your thoughts.
  2. Erine81981 Active Member

This is going to be cool. Can't wait. Do we know who will be on? Will it be Kermit or others as well? That is if you know.
  3. Java Active Member

Oh, yay! I'm watching anyway because I am hoping for the ventriloquist (Terry Fator) to win. The muppets just add to the excitement!
  4. Phillip Administrator

Yes, Kermit will be on. ABC is advertising the appearance as The Muppets so we'll just have to see who all shows up especially since it is a two-hour program.
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh WOW this is so exciting! I'm totally watching/recording this! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! :excited:
  6. Skye Active Member

Wow, this sounds interesting! I've never watched America's Got Talent before, but I think I might check this out. :D
  7. As some of you suggested on the related America's Got Talent thread, Terry is helping to get more Muppets on TV! Vote for him!
  8. Erine81981 Active Member

Sounds like a plan Kevin. Let's everyone vote for him.
  9. Ilikemuppets New Member

This is great news! It's so exciting to know there going to be on there, Tuesday!:excited:
  10. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Neat! I'll definitely have to DVR it then.

Thanks for the heads up Phillip!
  11. rtgentry Member

Duh

You cant vote anymore. You had to vote last week during the last two hours after the finale. The results are in and the winner is going to be announced tomorrow. I did vote for him.
  12. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

YOOoo HOOOoo! cool news. my dads been watchin this. i have off and on with him and mom, but now......... :excited: .... IM GONNA have to watch it, and tape it! :)

thanks for the heads up as always Phil ;)
  13. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Sounds good Kermit hasnt been on T.V in some time.
  14. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

YAY!
    I shan't miss it at all! <333 THANK YOU!
  15. Winslow Leach Active Member

Great! Thanks for the heads up!:)
  16. TheJimHensonHour New Member

I hope other Muppets than just Kermit are on there....it's starting to feel really like the Muppet and not the Muppets anymore..but I'll be watching for sure. :)
  17. JEANYLASER Member

thanks for the info.
  18. Erine81981 Active Member

That's one thing we need to do is Thank Mr. Phillip Hartmen for keeping an update on when the Muppets have guest spots on TV. Thanks again. Phil. :) Your the best.
  19. kfrogpaul New Member

Sorta Insider Info

Hi - without ruining any of the surprises, I can assure you that more than just Kermit will be appearing on the finale of America's Got Talent. You'll definitely want to see it!

After the show airs, I'll post some sorta behind-the-scenes stories.
  20. MeepBorkMeep New Member

Kermit's on right now singing James Taylor! :)