1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 19, 2007.

1. SgtGonzoPepper

SgtGonzoPepper New Member

Animal looked too hairy he needs a hair cut :halo: It was still AWESOME
  2. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

That was too awesome for words! :excited:
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

Lol, how CUTE! That was so much fun to see! And it was so sweet how much Terry enjoyed performing and being there with them. I loved it!
  4. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

Miss Piggy sounded pretty good tonight.
  5. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

When did the Swedish Chef get married?
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That was so cool! I hope there is more to come with the Muppets. I was getting goose bumps when he was talking on the phone and knowing it had to be Kermit. That was really funny. And yea Animal looked to be very hairy.
  7. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Animal needs a hair cut! :halo:
  8. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

That Piggy sounded way too much like Frank Oz to be not Frank Oz. Or Eric's gotten really great.
  9. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

It was great! And it has to be Eric, I do have faith in him and Piggy was great. I loved it. Animal had too much hair, but it reminded me of him in season 1 a tad bit.
  10. Smiles

Smiles New Member

Yeah I noticed the wedding ring too, made me laugh.

I was really excited to see others besides Kermit make an appearance, it was a cute one too. I specially liked the chickens.

Somehow Beaker wearing a wig really annoyed me, I don't know why:eek:
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

great! :) JUST GREAT! taped it too. Kermit then to my suprize 4 muppet chickens and then Chef, Beaker and Animal (animal kinda needed a trim lol) and Miss Piggy tellin the dude "good luck" and all. JUST awsome! :smirk:
  12. ploobis

It's cool how they were singing a song that Vincent Price, Uncle Deadly and The Muppet Monsters sang on The Muppet Show. :)
  13. SgtGonzoPepper

SgtGonzoPepper New Member

Its been like ten minutes and im still excited :crazy:
  14. Skye

Skye Active Member

Yeah, really! I was incredibly impressed with how Eric sounded, too. Pretty perfect.
  15. ploobis

Yeah, Eric is getting better with Frank's characters! :halo: :mad: :o
  16. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

I finally remembered a muppet appearance and I think I missed it by an hour. Any sign they are coming back during the second hour?
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

So it's in the first hour? I hope somebody can please let us West Coasters know how far into the show the Muppets appear. Also, is it just the one time, or multiple segments?

Can't wait to see it!
    :crazy:
    Anthony
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yes, it's in the first hour. It was a really nice appearance, I liked it alot and I could tell that it meant alot to the guy that performed with them. Awesome.
  19. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Argh. I really didn't want to miss it. I hope someone has it ready for YuoTube really soon.

One day I will see an appearance as it airs!
  20. My froggie senses are tingling and I feel like Terry is going to win this thing!
    That would be a great sign for ventriloquism, puppetry, the Muppets, etc.
    I've been rooting for him since his first appearance and voted 6 times last show, but Cas the reggae guy is my 2nd favorite and also very good. It's going to be close!