1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets on NBC's America's Got Talent 8/21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 19, 2007.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. SgtGonzoPepper

SgtGonzoPepper New Member

Oh no now hasslehoff is singing...i wish crazy harry would just show up and blow up the microphone :crazy:
  2. After Haselhoffboy nothing is tingling anymore, well besides my eardrums.
    At least Kit didn't roll out like last year where he lip synced and laid on top of the car like the sex machine he really is.

Somebody needs to have a talk with him (and the foreigners who buy his albums!)
  3. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

They edited Reggae guy way too much into that montage, I think they know he's gonna win. :( Or they're trying to throw us off...
  4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

It really did me good to see Chef, I mean when is the last time he made a guest spot on a show? I like the way Animal looked, i think the long hair really makes him look more animalish or whatever. I think it would be neat if they did do a Wife for chef that would be preety funny, and i think chef looked and sounded great as well. PIGGY LOOKED AND SOUNDED SO GOOD! All i could think of was when she was at her best maybe around the MTM time.
    Finaly Kermit in the tux was just wonderful he sounded great as well.
    I think all the time that the Muppeters have had to prefect there voices has paid off.
  5. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

The reason why Chef was wearing a ring is because Peirce always wears a ring in every episode, and they were trying to satire the judges. Thaaats why :)
  6. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Any quick screen caps or anything?
  7. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

The puppet guy won! I'm rather surprised.
  8. Sorry for the spoiler . . . I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
    One million for the guy with the puppet! Ha ha! Way to go Terry!
  9. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Oh thank goodness.
  10. Smiles

Smiles New Member

'Cause everything is just cooler with puppets of course!
  11. dwayne1115

Whoever says the art of puppetering is Dead, just got proven wrong tonight.
  12. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

It's too bad they didn't bring the muppets back out, but what they hey. The guy won, no need to over shadow him.
  13. Leyla

Leyla Member

Oh! I am THRILLED he won! Thrilled! Oh, that was wonderful.

I could put this up on You Tube tonight if people are interested, but I don't have the equipment to do anything but film it with my camera and put it up that way, which means it doesn't come out that well... so... I dunno what to do really... but hooray for the muppets and hooray for Terry!
  14. SgtGonzoPepper

SgtGonzoPepper New Member

I was SOO excited until the next show came on and i saw joey fatones giant head! now im scared but STILL EXCITED about the MUPPETS:excited:
  15. Skye

Skye Active Member

Yay! How terrific and exciting that he won! So awesome. I honestly wasn't sure if he would, so I'm very pleasantly surprised. And he deserved it, too. That was a perfect result!
  16. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Wow The Muppets Where Awsome Even Though Animal Did Look Waaaaay To Hairy! And Wow Congrat Terry! You're Awsome Man!
  17. Java

Java Active Member

:excited::excited::excited:

Yay! Yay! Yay!

And the Muppet appearance was great! What a wonderful way to come back mainstream. America wants this obviously they recognize the talent! Yay!
  18. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

I'd appreciate it if you could. A bad crappy is better than no copy. I'm dieing to see what the muppets looked like, especially Animal's new more hair look. He's been losing hair even since the 70's. I'm liking the idea of more hair on his head.
  19. dwayne1115

See i dont know i really liked the way all the Muppets looked espcaly Animal.
  20. Java

Java Active Member

Animal was the most shocking one for me. I loved seeing the Swedish Chef up there and the Chickens as the back up singers. It was great to see more of the group than has been out there in recent years.