New UK Muppets plush air fresheners

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

As the title says, there are a set of 3 new UK plush Car Air fresheners, the likeness is not good, a bit like the McDs plush a few years ago, they all come in a blister pack with the new Muppets logo and are available for £4.99 each.

Some online retailers are selling them, simply search for Muppets air fresheners.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/muppetairfresheners.jpg

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
I see what you mean about likeness.They are horrible.Animal looks like Fizz Gig, Kermit looks like the string around his neck is making his eyes pop out(not to mention they havent got the number of points correct on his collar) and Miss Piggy looks like those silly Nanco dolls.By the way, I see you got your old identity back.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Muppetperson,

Glad you agree.

Yes I amanged by get my own name back. It was a conflict with AOL email address not working with Muppet Centrals servers or sonmething according to Phil, at least I got it back.

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi, Chris :smile:

Those plushes are awful :frown: Is it just me the Animal is a bit chubby?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I've seen better products made by five year olds. Does anybody at Disney take quality control seriously with the Muppets?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Eeeek!

Those really do frighten me. Whatever they want just give it to them and maybe they'll go away! :eek:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Let me surprise by telling you they look WORSE in the flesh. I saw them on Friday and haven't slept since!:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Those really do frighten me. Whatever they want just give it to them and maybe they'll go away! :eek:

YUUUUUCK! I was about to mention how we're back in the doldroms of Kermit/Piggy/Animal merchandise, and why don't we have anyone else.... but looking at them, I'm glad those are the only ones they made. About how small are these?

Geez M Crow. They look WORSE than the German McD's plush.

My Tyco Amazing Mumford doesn't look that bad now, by comparison.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm frightened! Oh my gosh...Piggy looks like she's on "Attack" mode, and a weird robot version of herself.

Animal looks like...well...he went through a hairdryer backwards.

Kermit...colour is totally wrong.

I think I'm going to have neightmere for the rest of the week now...