1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New UK Muppets plush air fresheners

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kermieuk, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

As the title says, there are a set of 3 new UK plush Car Air fresheners, the likeness is not good, a bit like the McDs plush a few years ago, they all come in a blister pack with the new Muppets logo and are available for £4.99 each.

Some online retailers are selling them, simply search for Muppets air fresheners.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/muppetairfresheners.jpg

Chris
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I see what you mean about likeness.They are horrible.Animal looks like Fizz Gig, Kermit looks like the string around his neck is making his eyes pop out(not to mention they havent got the number of points correct on his collar) and Miss Piggy looks like those silly Nanco dolls.By the way, I see you got your old identity back.
  3. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi Muppetperson,

Glad you agree.

Yes I amanged by get my own name back. It was a conflict with AOL email address not working with Muppet Centrals servers or sonmething according to Phil, at least I got it back.

Chris
  4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Hi, Chris :)

Those plushes are awful :( Is it just me the Animal is a bit chubby?
  5. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

good lord thats the most awful lot of things I've ever seen!
  6. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I've seen better products made by five year olds. Does anybody at Disney take quality control seriously with the Muppets?
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Eeeek!

Those really do frighten me. Whatever they want just give it to them and maybe they'll go away! :eek:
  8. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Let me surprise by telling you they look WORSE in the flesh. I saw them on Friday and haven't slept since!:eek:
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

YUUUUUCK! I was about to mention how we're back in the doldroms of Kermit/Piggy/Animal merchandise, and why don't we have anyone else.... but looking at them, I'm glad those are the only ones they made. About how small are these?

Geez M Crow. They look WORSE than the German McD's plush.

My Tyco Amazing Mumford doesn't look that bad now, by comparison.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm frightened! Oh my gosh...Piggy looks like she's on "Attack" mode, and a weird robot version of herself.

Animal looks like...well...he went through a hairdryer backwards.

Kermit...colour is totally wrong.

I think I'm going to have neightmere for the rest of the week now...
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sadly, Piggy is the best looking of the bunch. Kermit looks like we need to call an ambulence at once....

ANIMAL! I thought I told you to stay out of the Rogain!:halo:
  12. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Piggy DOES look better.

Froggie baby looks like he died by hanging himself! LOL!