The "Back 2 School" Thread

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, I started school today, and I must say...BORING!:sleep: The only thing that made me smile today was seeing the girl of my dreams of again.:flirt: What can I say, I really like her?:embarrassed: But, anyways, besides all that mushy stuff, today was pretty stupid. It was also nice seeing some of buddies again, and some of the teachers from last year (who were nice to me).

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, I hope.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
AWWW!
*Huggles SSLFan*

;_; your growing up too fast man!

*Sobs*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bangs head* Ugh, I hate Spanish... I'm in a real rut. I came to realize today that I learned absolutely NOTHING in Spanish last year. ...Which is very unfortunate for me, who has a review test tomorrow that I have learned virtually nothing about... so... yeah. I'm trying to study... I guess. :stick_out_tongue:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
X3 Gee, I could help but I'm so far away. XD

Makes me proud to be a Colombian at times.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yeah, lucky you, you understand it... this whole notion of the preterite thing makes absolutamente ( :wink: ) no sense to me.

SSLFan

Reaction score
AWWW!
*Huggles SSLFan*

;_; your growing up too fast man!

*Sobs*
Isn't it something? Ya know it seems like iv'e been "girl crazy" for these last couple of days.:stick_out_tongue:

Well anyways, today was a pretty good day. It's nice being with my friends again after this long/very short summer. I can't wait till tommorow.:excited: :zany:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
-_- *Yawns* Dude, I just fell asleep near my comp. XD I kept my buddy, Adam waitin' in the forums. LOL! Gosh...H.W can be very boring sometimes.

I never fell asleep during H.W before! XD LOL!

SSLFan

Reaction score
-_- *Yawns* Dude, I just fell asleep near my comp. XD I kept my buddy, Adam waitin' in the forums. LOL! Gosh...H.W can be very boring sometimes.

I never fell asleep during H.W before! XD LOL!
This may sound silly, but I've always wondered, who invented homework?:zany: :confused:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Wow, who DID create H.W?

XD LOL!

IT WAS MEEEE! BWAHAHAHA!

I mean...

>_>..>_>..<_<...<_<..

some wierdo :big_grin:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh I just can't wait till tommorow!:excited: Oh wait....I've already said that!:embarrassed: :zany: