What do you think of Abby Caddaby so far?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I was just being hypothetical!

Man, I'm a GENIUS!

wiley207

Reaction score
Abby Cadabby is neat, even though I admit she's starting to be over-exposed. At first I thought they were going to incorporate her into each street scene, but I'm glad to know it's mostly segments. But I still hope she doesn't become another Elmo!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I agree with you there, Muppet Dude. It's kind of hard to believe a lot of people here like Abby. I guess I don't dislike her. I just feel like she's sort of overrated.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She's only been in three episodes last season, and so far, only nine episodes of this season have aired, and in some of those episodes, she only appears at the very end to do the sponsors... HOW can she be over-rated?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah it's more like the hype around her is overrated, rather than the character herself.

wiley207

Reaction score
She's only been in three episodes last season, and so far, only nine episodes of this season have aired, and in some of those episodes, she only appears at the very end to do the sponsors... HOW can she be over-rated?
Exactly! She isn't overrated yet, in my opinion. I'm just a little nervous about SesameWorkshop's plan to put her in each episode, but so far it's mostly minor appearances. I'm cool with these minor appearances, though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah it's more like the hype around her is overrated, rather than the character herself.

Hey, if SS doesn't hype stuff up every season, they lose more viewers to inferior children's programming.

Look at what happened when Cookie Monster had to teach healthy eating habits. At least it got nervous old school fans watching.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay, so maybe 'overrated' was the wrong term, but I do think she's used more than necessary considering she is scheduled to appear in nearly every ep this season. But I have missed a few eps because of work so maybe I'm wrong about her being overused. She seemed to be okay last season when she was only in three episodes and other characters got more airtime. I guess I said that quite a bit before so I guess I'll keep quiet now. Lol.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
To me the Kid a rookie since this is her First FULL TIME season. :wink:

However I believe she is starting to get the hang of being one of the gang. :smile:

Besides it about time we had another SS female character who can play a major role on the show. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Thought of Something Funny.

Mumford is jealous of her and gives Abby a hard time about it and in fustraition she waves her wand and his clothes disappear.