Master Replicas Kermit The Frog Dissected

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I can't believe someone would pay $199 for a replica Kermit just to cut it up into pieces. That's crazy. :concern:

Teenager's

Reaction score
It's just an expensive learning expierience I suppose....you know to learn the materials, technique, and to "practice their taking apart a puppet skills." It also may be possible they have 2 of the kermits.

BorkBork

Reaction score
there are going to be many copies of kermit out there after this.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
and this is the reason the Replicas werea Bad idea from the get go,

soon thier will be a flood of Knock offs all over Ebay

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Only an experienced puppet builder would know how to cut and put together a Kermit replica from that photo. Anyone with that kind of knowledge would be able to create a pretty good replica Kermit anyway. It's nice to see the detail that goes into making something like that.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I hope this does not ruin any chance of us getting more replicas from MR. Bad Idea. At least bad idea to promote such a deed.
Should have kept it under covers at least.

SHeesh:smile:

SurfPark

Reaction score
I don't think it will hurt things. People that want official replicas are going to shoot for the real deal. The puppets released from Master Replicas come with certification of authenticity. Also, its not fair to say that the person that is dissecting Kermit is doing so to make a profit.

It would be empowering to have Muppet patterns online (being sold). People want to make their own for their own collections. You can't knock them for that.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Still Think the replicas were a Bad idea,

why would you want a Taxedermied Kermit,Fozzie,Animal, etc.etc,
the characters belong on the screen were they live and breath , not collecting dust on shelf in a bedroom, or living room,