Muppets Night at the Museum

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh good... That's another fic I was hoping would get some updates soonerish.
Will wait for you to post whatever you have schemed. And just wait till October comes, plans have I for all...

*Shifty eyes... *Leaves to let Claudia continue her fiction writing and drawings.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:O EEE!
October....MMmm...pumpkin pies....

:big_grin: WHOOHOO!

Yah, I am almost done with this chappie.
X_X

Pork

Reaction score
I LOVE pumkin pie. Yum Yum Yummy Yum Yum.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I know I was to update but I was guilty of trying to draw a certain character belonging to Count and one from meself.

Yes, I am making my own characters and drawing his at the same time.

I promise that I'll update today!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Cheers! Yaey for Claudia, now she's got the creating bug. Better post before Bunsen decides to get his microscope back and investigate this infection of yours.
*Chuckles.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Update--yay.

My mind was blurred with confusion and Mr. King is all, so what? With his collected personality, I could not help but feel even more irked. “Look, just stop talking, moving, being annoying, and just give me a rational explanation of this coming to life thing—if any at all.” I stated, forcing myself to be calm. The man’s eyes slowly widened “Can’t explain to you none if King can’t talk, you understand?” Mr. King said, he rolled his eyes “You know, you night guards neva be makin’ any sense around here.” I couldn’t believe it, Mr. King the dead guy was toying with me. I let out a dry laugh, the few that had joined in with the laughter suddenly glared at me as if developing a small grudge at my disrespect for the guy. Look, I had no problem with the man, but I had a problem with reality taking a twist of my sanity. I was used to the fact that anything inanimate never moved. Well, the guy who discovered that would be rolling in his grave at the sight of this. “This is all a dream.” I said. A few shook their heads in sympathy, understanding where I was heading. “You keep tellin’ yourself that!” cried the joyous legend. “That’s exactly what I thought before I wrote the speech I have a dream and read it in August 28th 1963…” He looked unsure for a second “Or was it in March? Man! I forget!” He looked around, I was already gone.

“Uh…white boy?”

I walked with blocked ears and blind eyes as I roamed the mysterious elegant halls. None of this was happening and it wasn’t! I roughly searched my pockets; I felt a soft book that was limp with overuse. It was the manual. The writing was in red ink, I was a little alarmed at the emphasis put on each little instruction. It seemed normal at first until I got to the fifth line. Lock up the lions or they’ll eat you? I sat down on a bumpy replica of a rock. I ran my fingers over the words, it seemed almost hypnotizing. A few minutes passed. I could not help but feel the temperature rise around my neck. It was a nice feeling; this place was like a freaking ice cube! I leaned back a little to get some of that warmth. I closed my eyes contentedly allowing relaxation to wash over. “Wow, this heater is good…” I heaved another sigh.

Giggles flowed around my ears, opening my eyes; I turned my head to see a monkey or two hanging cutely on a tree with mischievous beady eyes. They were pointing at something. I quirked an eyebrow, I had to follow just to what they were pointing at. “You know, it’s not nice to point.” I joked. I went face to face with a over-sized kitty cat. “You’re no heater!” I exclaimed in realization as to why those little imps were laughing so much. It’s mouth expanded, letting out a ferocious roar. It was deafening, but I’d rather go deaf than be eaten alive! I fell off the rock and saw the lion fly above me, landing on all fours. I slid back hurriedly, the lion took a bow. I could see the feline’s claws slip into view, eyes narrowed, wrinkled expression, and a tongue hanging out. The stance was defensive; it’d go for offense soon if I didn’t get up!

The lion let out another roar. I sprinted to freedom and closed the barred door with a sneer. I leaned against it, in search of the keys. I didn’t have them. The lion retreated with his mate, to my relief. The monkey clung onto the tree sticking out tiny hands. In the monkey’s hand, there it dangled, my keys! I sighed happily “Good monkey, wittle monkey want to give me the keys?” I cooed. It looked a little disdained, though I took no mind to it. Maybe it liked it. It tapped its furry chin in thought. My eyes were pleading. “Yes, monkey wants to give the keys to Warry…” I baby talked, it withdrew the keys to its chest. I shook my head “No, bad monkey!” I scolded, as I reached for it. It dug it’s little teeth into my finger. I bit down on my lip in pain “Give me the keys!” I demanded. All I got was a shake of the head. My temper steadily rose. It exploded when the monkey sprayed golden water on me. I screamed at the little devil, it only flashed a wicked smile that only I could see. Just before I decided to strangle it, a gush of wind passed me by. I turned around. “Dexter!” A voice bellowed. The monkey shoved the keys in my hand. I felt the need to run until a flash of brown rushed my way. “Who are you?” I yelled. “You don’t need to know!” The image flashed again “HAHAHA!” The mysterious figure laughed. The galloping of the horse was deafening, the laughter was too. “Stop!” it wouldn’t.

“I know who you are!”

“But who are you?”

“I’ll give you a hint!”

“No, tell me!”

“You’re no fun at all!”

I fell on my knees clutching my head “Stop it!” I repeated. The horse was put to a halt. I met a pair of wide eyes accompanied with a familiar huge smile as I looked up from my current position “Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of the United states at your service!” He (Gonzo) declared enthusiastically with an outstretched hand. He looked as powerful as a military war hero and as prideful as a man who has lived life at its fullest. His clothes were interesting. He wore old-fashioned spectacles and was clad in pressed kaki uniform—nice boots. “Look, I tried to ask Mr. King for an explanation, but he was too busy making jokes…can you tell me what’s going on?” I asked tiredly. “Of course, just close the gate first!” He ordered with a grin. He leaned forward as he said this. I could tell immediately that he had high confidence and a strange sort of humor. I nodded and complied. “So, can you tell me?” I asked. “Sure kid!” He exclaimed with a laugh. I gasped as I felt myself being pulled by a strong hand...

“Hop on!”

The horse dashed into what would be the start of my journey through History.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! And I hope we're taken along for that ride through history too. Please post more when you can sissy, this is all so great and good and ooh yaey!
BTW: Loved Gonzo's appearance as Teddy Roosevelt. Looking forward to whatever's next.
Gonzo: I'm next? But I thought I was already on.
You are... Just go with it and nag Prawny for more of Perfect Harmony.
Gonzo: OK... *Leavs.

Java

Reaction score
How wonderful! I smiled all the way through it!

Pork

Reaction score
That was really Good that chapter was Squeekums. I'm very much lookin a forward to the a next chapter. NICELY DONE.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
;_; Dude, Porky, I love you dude.

LOL!

WITH A CAPITAL R!

....not again!

:wink: