Muppets Night at the Museum

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The two of you must've done something right in editing, as I haven't seen any u201D coding problems since that chapter of Beth's story, The Way Things Used To Be.

At any rate, please post more sissy.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thank you Eddie and Javie!

I have stuff planned. :smile:

REALLY UBER AWESOME STUFF!

YEEEHEEEEHEEE!

*Cackles*
DICTATORS! CRIMINALS! PRESIDENTS! WIERDOS!

WHOOHOO!

Pork

Reaction score
Good job, Squeekums, Yah, I said the best line. hehe

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:wink: Aw, thanks buddy.

I am sorry if it is hard to understand.
I am TERRIBLE at writing stories and portraying scenes.
I promise that I'll improve with each chapter.

Java

Reaction score
I am sorry if it is hard to understand.
I am TERRIBLE at writing stories and portraying scenes.
I promise that I'll improve with each chapter.
Your'e doing just fine... stop worrying about it. Although if you read my first fic I post on here you'll see just how nervous I was. Lots of spelling mistakes and other stuff:embarrassed:. It's all part of a process.

Pork

Reaction score
I think your doing really well, I"m enjoying it.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I surveyed the museum’s little treasures with rare admiration. Geez, even they lived better than I did. The museum looked like a golden suite by the way things were looking very high-class. I looked down to my plain blue uniform, feeling smaller as the halls got bigger. The squeak of my shoes bounced off the walls making me little jumpy. It’s times like these where you get a real example of being afraid of your own shadow. I tucked the manual in my pocket with a shrug. Why would I need it? All I’m just doing is just passing inspection over stuff and protecting dead things. What more would I need this old, stained, and abused book for? I guess just to look pretty—in this case handsome. Speaking of handsome, I saw my reflection in an armor suit. Hmm, mom always did say I had pretty eyes but mom also said I had a weird head. The thought increased the frown on my face. I did have a funny head didn’t I?

I pulled back slowly and continued patrolling this dump. The sounds my shoe made were beginning to sound uneven as another rhythm joined in. Was that a xylophone playing? I doubt it. I paused at mid-step to listen closely. I held my breath unknowingly, the physical senses heightened the more I allowed fear to conquer my mind. The clinking of wind chimes became louder following a faint cry. I was so scared I became stiff, all the muscles in my body tightened with each fearful thought. The taunting sounds were growing with each passing second. Bravely, I turned my head without moving any of my other parts. Slowly, the ‘xylophone’ turned out to be an oversized man eating skeletal tyrannosaurus rex being chased by a familiar face. I looked like a chicken staring at the sky with my mouth hanging open. Finally, did I scream and run with wide eyes. “Down boy!” yelled a man, I turned to a corner where I bumped into a pair of full sized breasts, belonging to a very angered woman who immediately smacked me across the face with a rolling pin. I bounced back and held my face “Lady, what is wrong with you?” I yelled.

I stumbled a bit as I got up; the clinking reminded me of the predator that I was trying to outrun in the first place. I ignored the woman’s cries and sprinted to escape until the man called again but this time to me “Yo, white boy!” I looked back and cried out, “What is it?” I could not see him too well and I wasn’t going to try to either. “You got T’s stick! You better throw it if you don’t want yo’ hand munched off, you hear?” The tone of his voice had a rhythmic touch to it that seemed very fresh. I felt my pockets for a stick and there it was. I threw it to the other hall sending the dinosaur on a trip to stick heaven. I continued screaming as I began to realize Christopher Columbus dragged his stone-like body across the floor and the moving of many others. My chest rose and fell with each heavy pant while I swiftly looked around me with jerking movements that’d make one think I was paranoid. Well, I had every right to be! “So, you must be the new guard.” chuckled the man I saw earlier. “Just ‘cuz you’re new. It don’t mean you can assassinate me, k? Having a bullet shot at you hurts like a moth…” He paused “Don’t worry, I kicked his little white behind to Exhibit C!” He shook his head as he spoke “Isn’t that right fellas? Mmmhmm! Sho’ as heck I did!” The man boasted on with the others which left me enough time to recognize what was so familiar of this man. The mustache, the suit, the deep voice and the undying pride in the way he spoke.

“Martin L. King?”

He chuckled a bit “Call me King, aight?” He looked to me again but this time with humor dancing in his eyes “Who’d you think it was? Muhammad Ali?” Some of the other laughed at his good-natured joke. I wasn’t too fond of it, I was too busy trying to understand all this. “Wha-a-a…” He cut me off and brought me close as if to tell me some sort of weird secret “Look, we come to life at night, aight?” He put it so plain and simple. I could not help but point an accusing finger “Alright, why is this happening?” The man shrugged “I ain’t gonna repeat it.” Replied Mr. King coolly. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration “You’re supposed to be dead!” I yelled without consideration making heads turn. The busts giggled and the others burst into laughter.

“So what?”

TBC

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh! *Bounces with glee at the thought of the new chapter for the musuem exhibits. So, which Muppet was cast in the role of Dr. MLKJ? (Martin Luther King Jr.)
Was it mayhaps a certain purplish catfish-faced looking host of Muppets Tonight with dreadlocks and cool shades to match?
And BTW, who was playing Chris Columbus? Or was it the Christopher Columbus Muppet from the Sesame Street News Flash?

Loved it all... *Laughs with the busts and statues.
Please post more!