Muppets Night at the Museum

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:3 Heh, I have alot planned for yeh.
Your possibly the main character. Funny huh?

:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee... Lovin' it already. Gees, might have to see if the budget can afford a raise for our resident tour guide/artist extraordinaire.

Thank you and hope for more when you can sis.
*Huggles.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score

Porky is in this next chappie.

Anywho--I have yet to fit many members into the story.

I had the greatest thing in store for The Count.

YEEEHEEEE!

Yes, add this museum to Hensonville. :wink:

Pork

Reaction score
awww, cool. I'm looking forward to it Squeekums. I feel honured...you do meen Porky as in me pork. If you are referring to food or Porky the pig than um, I feel really silly. hehe.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD I dun think food could have a role in the story, Porkchop.

:wink: Aw OF COURSE IT'S YOU!

*Snug*

Pork

Reaction score
aww, now I feel really honored. VERY MUCH looking forward the next chapter I am. Good at Writing you are. hehe

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounding Yoda like are you... More post should sister mine of.

Java

Reaction score
Oh Cool! You have no idea (or do you) that it's very appropriate for me to keep an eye on Hitler as I really try to study holocuast history.

Can't wait to see more!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
LOL! I LOVE WORLD WAR 2 stuff!

Yes, my dear Javie.
We'll see more of us soon.
Not just Larry.

We're to explore the world of History through the eyes of Muppets.
I love History, good it is.

:wink: Bad attempt to do Yoda.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Interview. WOW!

"Oh, let me switch hats! We're in dire need of employees so I doubt you'd be rejected!"​

Chuckled Melissa as she switched postions and breezed to the room. I could not help but smile weakly at her kindness "Um, thank you ma'm." I said quietly allowing my eyes to wander over the neatness of the area. Weird, but organized—um, ok here is my seat. “Alright, here are a list of questions I am to ask you.” She started with a business-like tone making me widen my eyes in surprise. “Alright.” I encouraged trying to appear appropriate by sitting upright and looking attentive but we all know my mind is not all that stable. She was a youthful looking woman with such a charming personality so I let her know. What? It is nice to compliment a lady, especially when your job depends on it. She was not one to pick up on flattery however, she spared a smile. This was a good sign! I tried not to stutter when she queried me. Some of the questions were kind of strange! Like “How do you handle chaotic occurrences such as the ceiling crushing you flat?” or “Are you gentle with T-rexes?” Second thoughts were starting to brew up in my head. I raised my eyebrows at each question—getting higher, higher, and higher. I was pretty freaked about it all “Um, Melissa…why would that happen?” Lowering my gaze in embarrassment, I continued “If you don’t mind me asking?” the room seemed to grow eerier.​

“Oh, nothing at all! You never know what’ll creep up behind yah!”​

She replied looking mighty chipper “Isn’t that right, Anna?” I jumped out of my seat as the shelf slided open revealing a younger girl. “Yup, just like that time when the statue tipped over and nearly crushed me flat! I, of course survived.” A young man took his entrance “Yes, indeed were it not for me. She’d be flatter than a pancake!” interrupted the Janitor with a knowing smile. “Forgive me…I’ll return to work.” The boy gave his goodbyes before looking to me once more “I’m to think we’re to be good friends, Mr. Larry.” The young girl nudged him. The 2nd host, Anna, whispered something in his ear. He only rolled his eyes “It wasn’t that obvious...” He whispered “Of course it was.” She snapped back. I could not hear what they were saying and thank gosh!​

Anna popped back through the door making me jump the second time “Um, Melissa…Beth needs some help and I have my hands full.” The girl waved at me again. I laughed weakly and did the same. “Of course, let me just wrap this up.” She reasoned giving another warm smile to me. I tapped my fingers against the arm of the cherry wood chair impatiently; I never was a patient person. A few minutes later I left feeling unfortunate for having gotten the job but for all I know…I’ll probably lose this job too. I mean, I did get fired over ten times. Hopefully, this one would not turn out that way. I slouched as I walked…sorry if I seem whiny. Hope you can tolerate it—I just have some personal issues at this moment. With family, work, and basically everything so hope you can sympathize. “Children, please keep you’re hands off Rasputin.” Chided Edward kindly with a gleam in his eyes “You the manager here?” I asked dryly. “Yes,” He started “I’m sorry I did not interview you as I was busy. Melissa is a lifesaver when it comes to time, work, and this museum.” He looked to Rasputin (Count) then to me “I hope, she was of no problem?” He questioned. “Nah, she was great. Some weird questions though.” I commented. The manager nodded and took his leave to Exhibit B. “Gee, not even a goodbye.” I muttered under my breath.​

“Beth!” Cried a man as he rushed through the museum with papers piled up in his arms, Kyle I think. I could have heard wrong. Well, whatever, I’m out…​

[I am gonna post in short bits because I am actually studying but yah, it won't be as long as I'd like to write it. I still have yet to add more members. LOL!]