Muppets Night at the Museum

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Cheers wildly for the interview. Yaeeeey!
Ah... If not Vlad Tepes aka Vlad the Impailor... Rasputin is a hexcellent second choice.
Absolutely love how you're weaving everybody in... Reminds me of what I hoped to do with Hensonville. Guess I should get back to that one someday... We'll see, if my course work's not too loaded I might update two in one, but no promises on that.

Thanks for including me sis, have a great day.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Vlad the impailer was a good choice. I had that in mind but I thought him to be too violent. Well, let's see. Maybe I'll make a switch.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, no, no... Is good as is, keep it cause I liked it very much. Post more when you can sis.

Pork

Reaction score
Great interview. I"m gald I didn't get crushed flat! hehe.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
For the rest of the day, I napped in my apartment. It was small and shabby but it was home—pure crap. Pardon my French; I just think that everything about my life is just cruddy. My son is slowly growing skeptical at me keeping some stable job and mom is just as thrilled. I’ve talked to my son a bunch of times but not even I have faith in my own words. I collapsed into the softness of my crummy sofa and got the remote. Turning it on, it was showing the History of Stalin. Hah, what a coincidence! Now that I think about it—what was he? A demented cook bent on destroying his own country with the use of Dictatorship? I never brushed up on my History in school as it was my absolute worst subject. Just earlier, I thought Theodore Roosevelt was our 20th president! Yah, go on and laugh. Talking of politics led me to watch the gray haired weirdo--I saw Stalin shooting out a hand and it drove me to think of Hitler. Didn’t he do the hand thing too? Gee, what is it with dictators sticking out their hands? Was it a fad or something? I looked around before repeating the action. It felt nice…

Except how I’d be responsible for killing millions of people by abusing my own power so, yah better put the hand down. It was fun though. He barked out comforting words to where a large death bed would take place. It is funny, every bad guy gets a bad ending. Serves them right! I snapped open a soda and chugged it down like a drunken man in a crowded bar. My frown was large and my mind was busy. As you can see, I am a very sad sad man. I’ve come to a point where I’m going to protect wax thingamajigs for a living. I know I just took a nap and all but gosh I am going to nap again if I don’t change this channel! It’s all black and whitish! I need Technicolor and…oh! I love America’s next Top model. I’ve always wondered, are those real? Oh wait. I shouldn’t talk that way.
Sorry, I just can’t help myself. I am a man after all.

I looked to my watch. It was time to go. I grabbed my can and threw it in the trash bin before stepping out of my home. Oh—forgot to lock. After that, I got into my car and speeded my way to the museum. A half an hour later, I turned out on time. I saw the janitor, who was busy mopping, as usual. “Oh, you’ve come at the right time! I know I should not be up by this hour but I was told to remain,” Beauregard paused to look at me “I hope you do not mind.” I shook my head. “Nah, just give me the stuff I need,” I tilted my head to the side “Ok kid?” The boy shrugged and threw me the keys. I just barley caught it “Uh, English kid uhhh…who’s the lady?” I asked scratching my head. “Oh! My name is Katherine!” A woman called running to him “Here is your uniform; I sewed it up for you.” I smiled to her and nodded modestly “Thanks.” The two prepared to leave. Anna rose from the floor, I jumped and screamed. “Crud!” I yelled trying to calm down. “Why do you like popping through walls, floors, and bookshelves?” I cried, my breath was uneven, Anna had one eye larger than the other---demonstrating great suspicion “You know what?” she asked.

I shook my head “Uhhh no but umyou could uh let me in on it.” I replied, sarcastically. A thought hit me “Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping little girl?” She leaned in closer “This one’s a wierdie!” I twitched at her comment. “Yo-you know what?” I asked with a swallow. “You’re a little girl who needs her nap and do you know what I could do? Call your mommy and tell her you’re sneaking out of the house…what you gonna do now?” The wise crack shoved a coffee stained book into my hands with a mischevious grin “Here’s your manual.” She said, I looked to it then to her. Wow, she was gone! I knelt to the floor and patted the tiles.

“Little girl?”

Boy, was this going to be quite a night.

EDIT:
GOSH!
NUMBERS!

Neways, this does not represent my nature--I try to get into Larry's perosnality and a man's mind.

More MC members will be involved but we won't see us in the next few chappies as much.
However, it will show muppets! :big_grin:

Java

Reaction score
Ohh, getting ready for all the action!

Hey, what's up with that. Claudia got the u201D code after she edited her post to add her statement. I also got the code last night when I went to edit something in my post... And here I thought it was just showing up initially. Oh, rats!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey for the updaters! Ooh! Aunt Ru finally makes an appearance! And Anna keeps popping up, love that about her character. She's such a little creepy cutiepie that way. The thoughts from Larry watching the TV in his apartment were funny... Trying to follow it all as he channel surfed... And what's in store for him? Only the author knows! And the Shadow, of course...

More please Claudia!