Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

Telly

Reaction score
I'm not saying I would pass on Bunsen & Beaker and Statler & Waldorf, but I wouldn't be as excited. I would seriously like to see the "main seven" out first. Then I'd be more than happy to welcome Bunsen & Beaker with open arms!
Kinda funny that you said that Statler and Waldorf were on Travis' wish list. My roommate and I just moved into an apartment with a loft. We turned the loft into the video game room. It's open with the exception of a banister going across the loft's floor from the stairs to the wall (I should take a picture of it). I told Erick that if MR did make Statler and Waldorf, it'd be cool to put them up there looking down on the living room. He agreed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My Observations (could be wrong)

Confirmed Muppets on the list are:
Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Fozzie, Piggy, Rizzo.

Additional single Muppets I think will sell:
Beaker, Rowlf, Pepe, Scooter (yes, I think he'd do well)

Wild card single Muppets that could also do well:
Dr. Teeth, Robin, Sam, Camilla, Muppet Penguin (penguins are popular now)
Swedish Chef (maybe with some Muppet food item options for deluxe set)

Coupled sets that would do well:
Beaker & Bunsen (that's the only way we could get Bunsen)
Statler & Waldorf (should be a deluxe set option with chairs)

Fan faves that I adore, but don't seem likely:
Floyd, Zoot, Janice (girl characters = tough sell)

Not even dark horses in my estimation:
Uncle Deadly, Link, Strangepork, Sweetums, Lew, Crazy Harry, Clifford, Pops, Lips, Suggs, Johnny, Sal, Beauregard, Mildred (just had to include her somewhere)

These are merely my estimations. I have highlighted my personal faves for them to make! Most of them I think could sell.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I'm in it for the long haul. If MR keep making 'em, I'll keep buying 'em. Although at the moment I'm buying multiples of each, as the line goes on I think I would just stick with one or two, although I think I may pass on the newer characters from Muppets tonight.

If Dr. Teeth, Crazy Harry, Sam the Eagle and Uncle Deadly got made, man I'd buy as many as I could as, other than the excellent Palisades figures, these guys have been neglected in Muppet merchandise.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is funny which Palisades figure seemed to sell. A different undisclosed number of them were produced for every series so it's hard to decipher.

I still find it strange how Beauregard warmed many pegs. I had nothing to do with him (aside providing a good photo) and found that figure to be probably the finest of the line. The many Kermits (most with inconsistent eye shapes) did very well. Power of the frog. The poor Swinetrek performance was also a shock.

But, hey, if they made a Clifford...he'd get dusty on shelves and I wouldn't really want him...but I'd probably get him if well made. Sometimes I scare myself. :eek:

Telly

Reaction score
I think I'd pee myself if MR made Clueless Morgan. I know there's a snowball's chance in ****...but it'd be effing sweet!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
hey all..............who knows how to start a poll? I think it would be great for Amy to see what we wanted to be made next! FYI Terry said that he would love Scooter to be made within the next line up!:wink:

Telly

Reaction score
The only problem I have with Sesame Street replicas is ~ it wouldn't be complete without Big Bird. He'd cost an arm and a leg I imagine!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The only problem I have with Sesame Street replicas is ~ it wouldn't be complete without Big Bird. He'd cost an arm and a leg I imagine!
I could see: Bert, Ernie, Grover, Cookie, Oscar, Count etc (the old classic ones) at regular size and Big Bird at two sizes. One could be shrunk to smaller proportions to sell on a wider market and a few exclusive full-sized ones made for the fantatic that has to have him to scale. Problem solved. :smile: The only issue would be feather size. But I wouldn't hold back Sesame replicas due to the absence of the big fella. Hey, Bert and Ernie alone would be worth it! :stick_out_tongue: :frown: