What was your first Fraggle Rock episode?

twasbrillig12

Reaction score
I think my first ep was Scared Silly. I remember that one more than other from when I was a kid. We had it on tape and I must have watched it over and over. Seeing it again on dvd after all these years was a real trip!:coy:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
My first episode was "Beginnings." Fraggle Rock was midway through its run when I was born, see, so didn't see it the first time around, and we didn't get it on tape. Years later, I spotted the first season DVD set on the shelf in a store and I decided to get it.

Boppity

Reaction score
I don't remember, but I do remember watching it...when I'm watching the DVDs now, I remember bits and pieces, like Boober hiding in Ma's sewing basket, and Sproket putting tea into his bowl. I think it might have been the Preachification of Convincing John...because I remember Doc sewing a button onto an egg, and also I think that's when I decided I wanted to start keeping a diary.

You&I&George

Reaction score
My sister and I had the second and third videos of the 1993 set. I have to admit though that my 7 year old self never really “got it” with so many main characters and strange things. To add further embarrassment, Cantus actually scared me (with the haunted pipe and glowing scar!) After watching the DVD and realizing who played Cantus I just laughed at myself.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't think I even watched FR when it first aired (wasn't it an HBO thing or something?) - so I completely missed the boat. If I saw it in reruns or on a tape after, I honestly don't remember.

So, the first episode I saw was the first episode of the first DVD of the first set... assuming :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
My sister and I had the second and third videos of the 1993 set. I have to admit though that my 7 year old self never really “got it” with so many main characters and strange things. To add further embarrassment, Cantus actually scared me (with the haunted pipe and glowing scar!) After watching the DVD and realizing who played Cantus I just laughed at myself.
Glowing scar :confused:? What glowing scar?:embarrassed:

doozersticks

Reaction score
my first fraggle episode I remember was the minstrels. That episode is awesome.

DearNephewMike

Reaction score
Wow... that's turning the clock waaay back. I remember that my sister and I used to watch Fraggle Rock all the time, but the first concrete memory I have of them is their cameo in A Muppet Family Christmas.

You&I&George

Reaction score
Remember the glowing yellow mark on Red's hand? "The pipe's magic way of saying 'mm-mmm.'" I'm not sure why that part freaked me out so much, but of couse now it's one of my favorite episodes.