The Official "Office" Thread!

KaityDid

Reaction score
Well, if you missed it, they have it on NBC.com or Hulu.com just be prepared for the commercials. I believe there was a cookie monster reference on the show last night. I was too busy cringing over Michael taking the meeting over to really pay that close attention, but I will read the quotes and get back to you.

Daniel
also up on surfthechannel.com

i finally felt like it was up to par with some of the older episodes. not completely, it wasn't exactly the same, but it was closer. finally had Jim pranking Dwight again. loved that!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes, that was a great part of the episode. This next episode should be good though. Michael prepares for Jan's baby by having Dwight tell him about birthing senerios. That otta be good.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Loved how Mike threw Holly's salad away, and when they were out to luck she was eating another one. Thought the ending was awesome and depressing at the same time, But it's The Office. What can I say?

KaityDid

Reaction score
Yes, that was a great part of the episode. This next episode should be good though. Michael prepares for Jan's baby by having Dwight tell him about birthing senerios. That otta be good.

Daniel
oh my goodness. will that ever be good. i hope it lives up to its potential!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I saw a promo where Dwight gives birth to a watermelon on Michaels desk. This should be interesting to say the least.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
That's what she said, that's what she said lol. That was one of the best parts of the episode when she yelled that, and everybody around her had NO idea what the heck she was doing. OH, what about the part in the conference room where Dwight had to pretend to be talking to a client and Jim was Bill Buttlicker. He offered to buy $1,000,000 worth of paper from Michael if he'd fire Dwight and Michael actually thought about it. CLASSIC!

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
TOH, what about the part in the conference room where Dwight had to pretend to be talking to a client and Jim was Bill Buttlicker. He offered to buy $1,000,000 worth of paper from Michael if he'd fire Dwight and Michael actually thought about it. CLASSIC!

Daniel
I know! That had me in stitches! Also love the part where Michael had Kelly fake cry. Too funny!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, and she ended up laughing, especially since it was kind of an evil laugh, that was great lol. "You know how many pounds of Guacomole I've eaten? I don't know why I make it in such large quantities"

Daniel