Fraggle CD collection arrives October 30

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Has anyone had luck finding this in any store? I'm hoping to pick up a second copy, but would like to get it in an actual store this time.

dalailaura

Reaction score
I actually just got my copy and I ordered it on Monday night. So far, enjoying, but missing a couple songs from the first season not on here.

The only issue I'm finding is that Gracenote has "Jim Henderson" listed as the artist, not Jim Henson.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ugh, still don't have it yet... and no luck finding it anywhere either. Dang Amazon. :stick_out_tongue:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I noticed the "Jim Henderson" problem. I changed the artist on the CDs to "The Fraggles" anyway. :smirk:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I finally got this CD set, I ordered from ebay.com, It appears that it never arrived but the seller promptly sent a replacement, so over a month after its release I finally got it.

It's a great set, great artwork, and nice to have the albums on CD. Shame the original LP Artwork isnt included, but as I have all the original LP's Im not to concerned and nice to have new artwork. I like the way the set ties in with the DVD Boxsets design. I like the bright colours, the designs on the CD, and the booklet inluded. It sounds great to me, but Im no audio expert!

Great set, but can we have a NEW fraggle Music Collection now PLEASE!

Chris