Rowlf and The Swedish Chef on Saturday Night Live

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bill Hader's Animal impression was amazing and Maya Rudolph look EXACTLY like Janice.
Maybe cuz of her freakish orange skin..... :big_grin:

I have to admit, a cute little number, and they were pretty respectful in doing it. More of an homage than a parody.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I found the sketch on youtube at http://youtube.com/watch?v=KoXGHw4hK60. I thought it as great. Maya Rudolph is :flirt:. The look is perfect. That :halo: impression is amazing and the :cool: impression is spot on as well as the Rowlf impression. My only problem is the Sweedesh Chef impression. He couldnt get the Mock Sweedesh down and kept saying Bork too much. Anyway enjoy.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Adam Samburger's an idiot.

Other than that, this sketch was great! Rowlf and Animal were the best. I wonder who came up with the idea to do this?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my GOSH! Rowlf and ANIMAL! Gosh! Even Janice was incredible! Zoot looked fantastic, and Chef LOOKED fantastic, and the voice was pretty good, but the mannerisms and dialogue wasn't all that good.

BUT STILL! Awesome, awesome, awesome reference!

Frogster

Reaction score
Andy Samburger's an idiot.
Yes indeed. Well said.

Since it was too embarrassing to look at Andy while he performed, I kept my eyes on his hands... it's an old business trick. Actually, I learned that from Dwight Schrute.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I didn't think the Chef was all that bad. It was really random and off-the-wall, but it is kind of fun to see the Muppets in pop culture again. Rowlf and Animal's voices were great, and the Janice and Zoot costumes were spot-on.

This makes me want to get a bunch of my friends together and be the Electric Mayhem for Halloween. :big_grin:

goshposh

Reaction score
What was the point of that sketch? it wasnt a parody, it was just an imitation. They should have just got the real deal.