The Fate of Muppetvision 3*D

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe they don't even remember that it was there. Maybe they aren't paying attention to the fact they even have (had) it.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I'm going to Disney World in January for the first time in nearly a decade (not Disney Land, Disney World)! :smile: So I'm excited about seeing Muppet*Vision once more!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's so cool Earl! Maybe the cast members in Florida will let you get a pic with Sweetums huh? LOL. I can't believe they wouldn't let us take a pic at Disneyland even with the flash off! :sympathy: Oh well.

I know you'll have fun man! You and the wife goin?
Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
With all of the 3D Disney films being shown in Imax and regular theaters (Nightmare Before Christmas, Meet the Robinsons) I suppose the genre has lost much of its niche in California Adventure. :sympathy: But they don't have a Sweetums roaming the isles! :wink:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
That's so cool Earl! Maybe the cast members in Florida will let you get a pic with Sweetums huh? LOL. I can't believe they wouldn't let us take a pic at Disneyland even with the flash off! :sympathy: Oh well.

I know you'll have fun man! You and the wife goin?
Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony
Yes, and my wife's 19 year-old daughter. I've gone every five years since 1982. I almost didn't get to go this year, then things worked out and we're going!

I'll report back when I return home.

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Have much fun WOE! I forgot about they wouldn't let us have a pic with Sweetums! Even with all of us willing to do Muppet voices for them! I was a little surprised at the lack of characters walking around, especially no Kermit or Piggy near the MV3D show.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Have much fun WOE! I forgot about they wouldn't let us have a pic with Sweetums! Even with all of us willing to do Muppet voices for them! I was a little surprised at the lack of characters walking around, especially no Kermit or Piggy near the MV3D show.
By the way, we're flying through Memphis both on the way in and out, but since we only have about an hour layover and they won't let you past security without a ticket, there's no way we can get together this time. :cry:

:stick_out_tongue: