Elmo's World-free episodes don't go over

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think that mean for it to run as long as it does to stall for time for something...
Considering the writing in some of the episodes, it's no wonder. The thing I wonder about... they can take out Monster Clubhouse, Hero Guy (sporadically), Journey to Ernie, Global Grover (to some extent), and it's only Elmo's World that gets the major complaints.....

I still think they should try at the Elmo's World free episodes again... but just make Elmo the main character in the street story when they do... see how that works.

wiley207

Reaction score
I still think they should try at the Elmo's World free episodes again... but just make Elmo the main character in the street story when they do... see how that works.
Agreed! But instead they chose to feature almost NO Elmo in the Elmo's World-free episodes!

This season so far we've had quite a few street stories without Elmo, so it makes sense to have Elmo's World in those episodes.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed! But instead they chose to feature almost NO Elmo in the Elmo's World-free episodes!

This season so far we've had quite a few street stories without Elmo, so it makes sense to have Elmo's World in those episodes.
Agreed. There's a balance: Having no Elmo's World, but focusing the Street story around Elmo or not focusing the Street story on Elmo, but including Elmo's World. This way, Elmo is included for the Elmo-liking tots & we classic fans get our dosage of an old-school feel, with or without the inclusion of Elmo's World.

Drtooth

Reaction score

Of course... our season so far was like a week and a half's worth of episodes.... But someone posted behind the scenes footage, and he's there... and there are a few episode descriptions.

I think they should try this again next season WITH Elmo staring in the main storyline.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I think they should try this again next season WITH Elmo staring in the main storyline.
That is, if the Street even has a next season, considering that this season was--as you noted--only a week and a half long. XD

Drtooth

Reaction score
That is, if the Street even has a next season, considering that this season was--as you noted--only a week and a half long. XD
A week and a half is still more than the last 3 seasons of Arthur.... :eek:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This season has like 19 episodes left they just haven't aired yet. But the show is going until at least season 41 at this point.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Off topic... but were there even any new episodes of Arthur this season? Or did they cheap out and say, "Aw, we have enough to mercilessly rerun through all eternity."