Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Weird, when I first saw it, I could have sworn I saw the Pre-order button. That or am still sleep walking.

My apologies for getting everyones hopes up. :frown:

mrsieve

Reaction score
I guess I was just trying to use a Jedi Mind trick. I'm just not a Jedi yet. :frown:

Bear Man

Reaction score
She never emailed me about anything. I was refering to the post at MR. Go back and read your post. And yes I said that comment refering to the fact that everyone is being so judgemental about him. It is getting tiring reading all the negativaty about him. If you don't like him....DON"T GET HIM. But do not make it bad for the rest of us here. Say what you will antony. Get your facts straight. seems like no one can enjoy anything without making trouble.

Go back to Master Replicas and READ the friday trivia post and you will see that she posted the pictures up there! And get your facts right!
Seriously MuppetCaper, I think you also need to dial back how judgemental you are being of other's judgements! Your comment on the MR board was out of line - you were more than happy to say that "everyone should email MR because I wonder if they're even listening and use the retouched picture to explain our demands" (excuse my paraphrasing).

Likewise if you're not interested in reading people's criticisms, then don't read them! If you don't have enough faith in your own opinions about MR's Gonzo that your enjoyment is diminished by people airing their own worries, then I suggest you are more easily swayed than you would like to think. No one here is suggesting that we shouldn't be excited by the prospect of Gonzo, but you need to allow people their own opinions rather than accepting your blind faith assertion that everything will be great.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
:concern: preorder is tomorrow at 9:00 PST for Collectors Society members and Thursday at 9:00 PST for non Collectors Society members. I hope the final version addresses the issues, is better than the prototype and gets the nose right.

Luke

Reaction score
And yes I said that comment refering to the fact that everyone is being so judgemental about him. It is getting tiring reading all the negativaty about him. If you don't like him....DON"T GET HIM. But do not make it bad for the rest of us here.
The whole point of forums are to express views, it doesn't have to be a cheerleading club. Travis got his job at Palisades from being known from here, Terry became known to the Palisades guys because he posted here and members put them in touch with him. Never underestimate the power of the 'central, lol. A lot of the time people here know the reference material better than the people who are advising the company producing the item - the whole idea is (as you were suggesting earlier on) to alert them to any issues. Even though the price isn't a lot considering, it isn't loose change so i tend not to have blind faith in things.

Mistersuperstar - you are so right about not going by the official photos. It's a shame people can't really see these in person before they buy, i think they'd pick up a lot more impulse sales.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I understand and apologize for that to everyone. I REALLY think you guys are totally awesome and I respect that. May I am just too excited about him as well and I am getting a little over the top, I don't know. I just want to have fun. So HUGZ to you all!

YOU ALL ROCK!

Oh yeah....I forgot, Amy said that the price is $300.00 at MR.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I understand and apologize for that to everyone. I REALLY think you guys are totally awesome and I respect that. May I am just too excited about him as well and I am getting a little over the top, I don't know. I just want to have fun. So HUGZ to you all!

YOU ALL ROCK!

Oh yeah....I forgot, Amy said that the price is $300.00 at MR.
Thats cool, I love all the drama over the replicas coming out and in yrs time Im gonna miss all of the speculation, hope, critisism, excitement over getting new replicas!

Status
Not open for further replies.