"Elmo's Christmas Countdown" - December 23rd on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Can't wait to see Stiller the elf, and some actors' Contribution to Bert and Ernie. :smile: :smile: :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Love the Bret and Ernie clip! Were those the Sopranos guys?

Luke

Reaction score
I think it looks briliant and i'm not really a Sesame fan, the writing tone seems bang on and good choice of celebs too. Hope somebody uploads this as i don't know of any ABC feeds.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Some of it was quite good. But it was pretty much an excersize in embarassing 1970's style celebrity camera mugging specials. Leslie was in each and every scene, and it was clear that it was more like a "Special Lesslie Uggams Christmas Special featuring Ethel Merman, Michael Jackson for a whole 2 minutes, Anne Murray... and oh yeah, Sesame Street guys." I mean, it was enjoyable to some extent, but growing up with the sad irony of Ernie and Bert giving their favorite things away to give each other a christmas present, and oscar bullying Big Bird about Santa's exisrance, and then being the most worried when he disappears.

Plus to me, with that special it seemed pretty off. Oscar didn't seem right, and you'd think that the residents of SS would know that Oscar loves to be grouchy during the holidays just because he can.
Oh for sure, it wasn't perfect, lol. It could have been a lot better. The thing is, I guess with my being a purist and all, hehe, I'm not going to be too harsh on a Jim related-era Muppet project, when compared to a post-Jim one. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This same clip is today's featured video on Yahoo!

The only problem is you can't actually play it... it just keeps loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading, but never actually plays.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Stan the Snowball?

So, there is a snowball puppet sidekick named Stan - I wonder if he is any relation to our snowball puppet sidekick Steve who made his debut last year... Hmmm

Check out the original talking snowball sidekick here: http://www.savexmasnow.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
There is a clip you can see in the new Sesame Street Videos over at their website. It's Jamie Foxx and Elmo. It's called "The Nutcracker Mash" song. It's pretty neat. Can't wait for tomorrow to see it all in it's compleated verison.

Luke

Reaction score
So, there is a snowball puppet sidekick named Stan - I wonder if he is any relation to our snowball puppet sidekick Steve who made his debut last year... Hmmm
Could it be Steve's cousin who won the North Pole lottery and went to live in Hollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.