Trip to LeLand Museum - I FOUND MULEY!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I saw those. Really nice stuff. Better than the ones I took! Ha!

What's great about the way we do these things is that, since so many people can't get a chance to go see it, when we put it up on the 'net it gives folks that opportunity!

I'm still impressed someone cared enough to mention that they found Muley! :smile:
(Thanks, Katie!)

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
OMG! The Song Of The Cloud Forest guys! I NEED to go there!

*Sorry, I'll calm down now* :smile:

That was my childhood fear but now, I'll be pleading to my parents to take me down there. Thanks so much for posting pics and making my day!

EDIT: Wait! A mistake in the Henson Home? A close look at the descriptin on SOTCF will reveal the story of Milton searching for his mate, there named Thelma. In the special, her name was Ruth... strange.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Ruth_(golden_toad)

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I saw those. Really nice stuff. Better than the ones I took! Ha!

What's great about the way we do these things is that, since so many people can't get a chance to go see it, when we put it up on the 'net it gives folks that opportunity!

I'm still impressed someone cared enough to mention that they found Muley! :smile:
(Thanks, Katie!)

The pleasure was all mine Kevin! It made MC seem more real when I found that- I was like “I know him! He is a friend of mine!u201D (your all my friends :smile: )
and also like I said, you really touched that lady's life at a hard time in her life when her son was deployed, she seriously was almost in tears.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's all a part of what Jim Henson's message was: do that extra little bit to make someone happy and make a positive change in someone's life! If we all do that, we're making Jim's plan to 'leave the world a little better by his having been here' a reality.

peyjenk

Reaction score
I went there with my family when I was a little kid... I sure would like to visit again. It's been ages, and I couldn't have been more than 8 or 9. The lady there was astounded by my knowledge of characters' names and personalities. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ha ha, folks just don't understand our fandom, do they? :smile:

peyjenk

Reaction score
Aah, no they don't. And my fandom started early... I was a Muppet freak by the time I weas 5. And I've never looked back since.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Aah, no they don't. And my fandom started early... I was a Muppet freak by the time I weas 5. And I've never looked back since.
I was 3- only 2 years before he died, I actualy remember watching that on the news and the specials. I had had the “he died” talk just before that because my grandfather died the year before. so I kinda understood