Your Animal Replica Pictures

Nick22

Reaction score
i still have to get animal too! and gonzo! but i have no way of getting money!

Telly

Reaction score
I'm kind of waiting for some money I'm supposed to be getting. Plus I want to make sure I have an address for more than 6 months! :grouchy:

muppetguy

Reaction score
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/antonydavanzo/Muppets/DSC00032.jpg
This is the lates pic I have,
I think that maybe there should be a new thread for all the replica pics to be put?
Can I just say, I absolutely LOVE how you displayed them. This is a great way if you don't have much room around. I think I might do something like this eventually. I love your Gonzo's pupil focus. I really want mine to look like that, but am SO afraid to scrape off the ones on there.:embarrassed:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Can I just say, I absolutely LOVE how you displayed them. This is a great way if you don't have much room around. I think I might do something like this eventually. I love your Gonzo's pupil focus. I really want mine to look like that, but am SO afraid to scrape off the ones on there.:embarrassed:
Gonzo's focus on this replica is the original focus that MR did....Im pretty sure:smile:
Nice picture though. All you need is Kermit now

Taylor

Reaction score
hey everyone, i just got my animal today which completes my MR trio of muppets and i cant wait for rizzo and the others. i love my animal but im having a hard time posing him on his stand. the instructions say to put the clip around his waste. i tried that but it seemed rather aukward. and he seems a little too top heavy to support his own weight. i did try the clip around his neck but this didnt seem right either. i would greatly appreciate some tips on where to place the clip and to pose him especially how erect or nonerect he should be. thanks:halo:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I put the clip right under his armpits, and he stands perfectly. You might have to bend them to be tighter or looser depending on where you decide to place them.

Good luck!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love, love, LOVE the collar and chain! (Not something I say every day.) Great tongue too. (Again, not something I say every day.) It really makes yours unique and gives him extra character.

statler salad

Reaction score
Dont know if this is slightly off topic - but i've recently purchased an animal Muppet Replica. I know it should have an edition number (50 of 2500 for example), but mine actually has 'Artist proof' in the space where it should say edition number. Is this a rare animal?