1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Animal Replica Pictures

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by antonydavanzo, Nov 15, 2007.

1. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

Hey all,

I thought a new thread for this would be ok as a lot of us will have him within 2 days!
    CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Aaaargh! I came here expecting to see some pics. Oh, well. We can wait a bit longer. Just thought it warranted an Animal angsty, "Aaaaaargh!" :halo:
  3. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

My Animal has arrived he's fantastic i'm just taking some pic's i'll post them shortly
  4. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

5. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

Sweet! looks pretty good!
  6. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

AMAZING ! Great poses.:halo:
  7. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

hey all......I got nimal at 12 and we have had him in the office all day..gonna go home now and get some snaps for ya! PS He is amazing and the hair sorts out so it doesnt look so boufont!
  8. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Excellent, Mine didnt come today? Do Parcelforce deliver on Saturday?

He looks fantastic, the final item looks so much better than the proto?

Chris
  9. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

My thoughts

The product is soooooo good. Yes he has very bouncy hair byt it settles after a while. For me he looks like a 100% true replica. My only niggle is that you cannot keeep his eyes open, this is a must buy !
  10. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Fantastic. But I see he still has those leatherette pants!
  11. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

yeah he has the leatherette pants they look great in person so does the waistecoat, i've just tweaked the eyebrows a bit to cover the edge of the eyelid shell.
  12. Looks better than the MR website makes it look. I new they wouldn't let us down with the quality. Great pics as usual Lab Rat!
  13. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Oh Lab Rat....Makes me want to go home and tear mine open right now, but first I have to get through work and I am heading home for ANIMAL! He looks so awesome and we where worried for nothing! :halo:
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wow! The colouring is amazingly brilliant!

But...I simply cannot live with the design.
  15. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

Too right.......MC you are gonna love him....not long now and we will have Gonzo to put along side them. I cannot believe how big Animal is!:halo:
  16. Did I hear a suggestion about using clothes pins to keep the eyes open? Would it work?
  17. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

So what number do you have? Mine is number 467
  18. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo New Member

Just done it and yes it does......when they said this ages back I went mad and protested against it but he looks better wide eyes. I am waiting for the hair to settle a bit more then Ill post some pics!
  19. I certainly hope so! :concern:
  20. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member