Your Animal Replica Pictures

Davina

Reaction score
did yours come with that paint job or did you customize? we have a little drum set for ours that we picked up at walmart a while back, but it's not nearly as cool looking :smile: (haven't had time to get around to doing anything to it...)

MuppetFan69

Reaction score
did yours come with that paint job or did you customize? we have a little drum set for ours that we picked up at walmart a while back, but it's not nearly as cool looking :smile: (haven't had time to get around to doing anything to it...)

I painted the Mouth on the bass drum and covered the drums with Orange sparkly Sticker material.

Face Ache

Reaction score
Hello Muppet Fans.

Been lurking for a while. Thought I'd share a pic of my MR Animal.

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/8784/animal.jpg

Not customised much. Coloured his eyelids black with permanent marker and added $8 of plastic chain which I sprayed silver. Used hair wax to get his mop under control. I was going to buy a collar from someone here, but... well... you know. :wink:

The toy drums were only $30. The orange hologram-glitter vinyl cost $13 on the ebays. Knocked up the EM logo on my Mac and had it printed and laminated at OfficeWorks for $20. Umm... that's all folks!

junebug1972

Reaction score
Going to get some better shots soon!

The time was right and all the stars were aligned! It also helped I found some wicked good deals online for these 2.

Photos taken with my iPhone - http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/...uppets_Puppets

Studio shots to come once I slow down a bit. Summertime is busy for a photographer in Michigan!

Any good pose ideas for a photoshoot?

junebug1972

Reaction score

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
How did you build the color and tongue?
The collar he made out of a molded plastic, (he's a prop designer by trade) and the tongue I believe he just hand sculpted out of foam.

Check out the puppetry forums for more info on where to find that kind of stuff...

Davina

Reaction score
BoomerangFish: Some people are fortunate and talented enough to be able to build their own puppets which is what you are seeing there, along with all of the Gluvet puppets on that site.
the rest of us just have to sit back and try not to drool too much over them :smile:

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Oh that's very cool indeed! I make props as well (mainly for a living) but I also make them for fun. My most current project is making a screen accurate proton pack.