New Super Grover Commercial Question...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Though, sadly, I regret to say that if it was to be a theatrical movie, I would wait until it came out on DVD; the last time I went to see a "kiddie" movie, NONE of them little brats in the theater would sit down and shut up! I don't even remember which movie it was I saw because I couldn't even concentrate on it because of them rowdy little rugrats!
Go to the latest show you can, or the earliest, I've learned. They're there throughout the day, but usually safe to visit the theater at the earliest or latest.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Is this the one you were referring to? it is indeed Eric in this skit. No question about it.
My little cousin loves this commercial. Her eyes are glued to the tv everytime she sees it!:zany:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Go to the latest show you can, or the earliest, I've learned. They're there throughout the day, but usually safe to visit the theater at the earliest or latest.
Oh boy. Saw Muppets From Space twice in the theaters (bargain theaters that is) and the kids were so hyper, I could barely enjoy the film. Best bet is to also go during the day, when they're in school. I saw Recess School's Out that way, and the theater was deserted.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh boy. Saw Muppets From Space twice in the theaters (bargain theaters that is) and the kids were so hyper, I could barely enjoy the film. Best bet is to also go during the day, when they're in school. I saw Recess School's Out that way, and the theater was deserted.
Actually, I saw Recess: School's Out during the day when the theater was having a special $1 matinee, and an entire daycare group was in the theater on a field trip, but even they were more well behaved than LITTLE LITTLE kids.