The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fantastic! Wonderful answers as ALWAYS! Jim just keeps going and going! I will be back with another question sometime soon! :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have a question about all the Muppet books (Before you Leap and the two that are comeing out). You have said that you worked with Bill on Peppe's book. Did you work closly with Steve and Eric (or Frank) on Peppe and Piggy's book?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I just thought i would bump this thread up to get people to asking some questions!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey there Jim! I have another question about Pepe's book... The Muppet Newsflash lists the release date as November 4th, while Muppet Wiki and Amazon list the release as October 28th. Can you clear that up for us?

Also, how early in advance are you told that the Muppets will be appearing on something like "The View"? How much time do you get to write interview segments for things like that? Thanks Jim-boree!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Was there any guests lined up for future episodes of Muppets Tonight that didn't get a chance to be on it?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hi Jim, it's Floyd's future wife MrsPepper here!
I'm a pretty big fan of the pig, like we all are! However, her range of character has been so varied over the years; from wannabe lovestruck starlet in The Muppet Show, to bonafide star commanding respect in The Great Muppet Caper, to slightly delusional/ in denial out of work actress like in Muppets From Space or It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas. I know personally I prefer to think of Piggy as the middle one, a true star who is strong, yet isn't afraid to be vulnerable. I was wondering in which way do you envision Piggy when you write for her, and if you have a favourite Piggy moment (it could be one that you wrote, or not! Up to you). Thank you very much!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Much better! I think i will send these off tonight after work! Or Ryan can do it, ethier one is fine/
I'll go ahead and send them right off, then maybe they can be posted when you get back from work, Dwayne! :big_grin: