The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Hey Jim!

Now that Pepe's book is out, do you think Hyperion might set up a book tour/signing with you and Bill? :rolleyes::smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have a question! Jim Is writeing for Pepe easier now, after the book is done?

JimJudy

Reaction score
Hey this is JimJudy, I have another question, why on Muppet Wikia does it say your a former Jim Henson staff writer? Is that referring to the pre-Disney era?

Ignorance

Reaction score
Hello Jim [assuming this message goes straight to you],
Two quick questions.
1) This is Ask Jim Lewis... so what can we ask you questions about? Muppets? Yourself? Anything? I'm a tad confused. Not to mention I just asked a question about asking questions. Boy, I'm an idiot. :crazy:

2) Sorry if this question has been asked before [and I'm guessing it has], but do you know how Kermit rides a bike in The Muppet Movie? If so, can you please explain?
Thanks.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello Jim [assuming this message goes straight to you],
Two quick questions.
1) This is Ask Jim Lewis... so what can we ask you questions about? Muppets? Yourself? Anything? I'm a tad confused. Not to mention I just asked a question about asking questions. Boy, I'm an idiot. :crazy:

2) Sorry if this question has been asked before [and I'm guessing it has], but do you know how Kermit rides a bike in The Muppet Movie? If so, can you please explain?
Thanks.
Welcome Ignorance! to help answer one of you questions yes your questions go right to Jim just as you post it. Hope that helps, and i will send these questions tonight.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks for the clip Muppet DK ya know somone is posting all the old Jim Henson Hour shows on youtube! that is really great because i don't think we will ever see it on DVD.

I'm running a little behind on the questions and will get to them this afternonn. Sorry for the delay.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I really can't think of a question for Jim... I just have to compliment him until I grow blue in the face on how awesome Pepe's book was. It was just amazing. A perfect "voice" for the Prawn and answered a lot of questions I had about his personal life, past, and relationship with some of the Muppets (also if he does actually type/write out the "okays" and that he DOES indeed spell it "okay" and not "hokay" like in the fan-fics I write). But anyway! It was truly fantastic, Jim, and I really can't wait for Piggy's! I really liked the change in format from Kermit's book, too. A very welcome surprise, okay!

Take care, Jim! I'm sure I'll come up with a question for you someday soon!