New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

zns

Reaction score
We're probably going to have to write to the publishers and ask them. If need be, we'll have to find a way to convince them about publishing the book, not just becasue we're Muppet fans, but becasue it's about something we hold dear to our hearts.

justairbagit

Reaction score
I was really hoping to see something new this year and im still hoping for the mindstlye toys.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I spoke with Insight Editions when this news broke and they told me the cancellation was definite from what they knew.

They also said to contact the production company for updates (which I take to be HIT or Henson).

Redsonga

Reaction score
I spoke with Insight Editions when this news broke and they told me the cancellation was definite from what they knew.

They also said to contact the production company for updates (which I take to be HIT or Henson).
*lol* They think we don't all the time :coy:?

stick

Reaction score
is this fraggle behind the scenes book out in canada yet? where can i find it?:search:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I still hope that this book is released, if not by IE then by another publisher. It sounded like an awesome book ... and it's about time that Fraggle Rock gets one.