The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki The DVD may contain some collection of Commercials along with some featurettes called "A Frog is Born" and "A Company of Players."

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki The DVD may contain some collection of Commercials along with some featurettes called "A Frog is Born" and "A Company of Players."
The commercials are still go but I think the documentary "A Frog Is Born" has been dropped.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
of course it is exciting, it's what we have all wanted for a very long time.

You Lucky guys get series 3 soon too.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I already have my pre-order in for the US release. That'll keep my going until it's released here in the UK. Plus, the US release has the cute fuzzy cover!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The commercials are still go but I think the documentary "A Frog Is Born" has been dropped.
When they have more information, they will clearly change it. I guess they're trying to work it down to the last detail. There may be news on Tvshowsondvd.com at one point, though.

Bigmouth

Reaction score
As you might have read a few pages back I'm also waiting for a region 2 release. I have to disagree when you say the uk versions has been released 6 months after the us. It's been 3 months. My guess is august/september.

I think I'll buy region 1 this time. The european versions are twice as expensive in Sweden.

Will the songs be subtitled this time? Hope so.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It is around 3 months between the US release and the UK release but many UK shops don't seem to stock them for several weeks after the official release date for some reason.

The UK version, therefore, should be released mid to late August. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.