The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
See, I don't order my DVDs online because I like to actually go to the store, hold it in my hands and take it home.
Yes! Exactly! Unless it's a DVD I absolutely know no store around me will have that I have to have on release day, I don't order online.

And yeah, I'm hoping these two weeks will fly by for me, but I doubt it. All I have to look forward to is the monotonous grind of school. :smirk: It doesn't help that I'm going until June, either... Ah well, carry on coming of May 20th! Carry on!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
GAH! I almost forgot about this. And I have to budget for it now. Grr. What's more important, work shoes or TMS Season 3? :confused:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I just remembered that May 20 is when I'm going to see Wicked, so it's gonna be a big day all the way around!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
See, I don't order my DVDs online because I like to actually go to the store, hold it in my hands and take it home. I know there are discounts that you can get online but I'd rather pay more money and actually have it and enjoy it on the day it gets out.
Actually, because of my experience with the season two DVD (it didn't get here until almost a week after it came out), I usually prefer to go to the store to get stuff like that, too. However, that's the same week as my parents anniversary, and I don't know if I would have the money for it at that time (I'm horrible at saving). That's why I pre-ordered.

Oh, and Indiana Jones comes out that weekend. :big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I've had notification that my order is processing and I should have it in the next 3-5 days, cool! For those in the UK it seems Movietyme must have gotten theirs in-stock!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well, I had ordered from PlayUSA.com, but Ive taken your recommendation Reeevz' and ordered from Movietyme, its £5.00 cheaper than Play too! Lets hope we get them soon.

Chris

zns

Reaction score
I've been thinking lately. When the set is released and the review is put on the website, will their also be an episode guide for season 3 in the guides section. Just a thought. would be a really good idea though. :smirk: :coy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty darn close to the 20th now, so hopefully we'll see some Muppet talk show appearances soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.