The Muppet Show Season 3 Amazon Sales Rank

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We are now at number six and I can't debate on going to Wal mart tonight after midnight or wait till early in the morning I'm just so exited. I work at Wal Mart and went to the New DVD realease and there selfs where empty. They had a paper of what was going to go where and on it was TMS Season 3. That was on my break, and when I got off I went back to see if they had marked the price yet. They had Wal mart is selling it at $34.96, and I get a 10% discount!
I dont know when I bought TMS Season one at Wal mart the day it came out I was real early in the morning and they had already Marked the price down! so I really dont know what to do.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
We're now at number 5! ! This is SO exciting! I'm off right now to go buy my set at Wal-Mart! Hope the price is good, if not I'll be exchanging it at Best Buy after school. Have a GREAT day everyone! And now... It's time to get things started! :smile: :embarrassed: :sing:

pattywack

Reaction score
We're now at number 5! ! This is SO exciting! I'm off right now to go buy my set at Wal-Mart! Hope the price is good, if not I'll be exchanging it at Best Buy after school. Have a GREAT day everyone! And now... It's time to get things started!
I'm so excited for you! I still havn't got ANY! Guh! :embarrassed: :mad:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm going to try to get my copy at Target today. If not, Amazon still has a pretty good price up right now (though with my luck it'll be gone by the time I place my order :/).

Redsonga

Reaction score
I bought mine from amazon, and got it today so I feel proud I was able to help it go up :big_grin:!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're still holding strong at number 5. :batty: