Throw us a bone or
A rubber chicken

You'll make us happy, if you can come back please....:smile:

Hope you all like...it was quick.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:smile: Travis

Posting in this thread adds twenty minutes to your life! (And not "brushing your teeth" minutes...like really fun minutes with beer and pizza.)

Hey, it's worth a try! :wink:

Davina

Reaction score
hehehe at least one person around here must know how to track the missing boy down!
*sigh* hope nothing has gone wrong with his personal life or something to have kept him out for so long...

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been around in awhile just checking in. I guess no news is good news? That's what Gary Gnu says at least!

Kevin

Davina

Reaction score
oh man.. haven't even thought of Gary Gnu in ages...... *laugh*

Reevz1977

Reaction score
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVIS. Whats up fella, you don't like us anymore? :embarrassed:(

Reevz1977

Reaction score
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This thread is about to make page 2. GIVEUSANUPDATE, puuuuurrrleeeeeease!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all-

Once again, here I am WAAAAY late in posting anything. But, I am leaving for a nice 9-day vacation (which frankly is LONG overdue) and I didn't want to make you guys wait another week and a half for an update.

Except that, sadly, there's not update to give.

Fozzie is still in the works -- but due to the complicated nature of the product, the vendor we had HOPED to use has passed on the project. And so, we're shopping for a new vendor... which has set the project back a bit. We're probably looking at Spring 2009 now. Not much more we can do -- the vendor we had hoped to use took a crack at a prototype, but found it too difficult, and respectfully passed.

Nothing else to add at this point. Sorry that I've been away so long, but I promise I will pop in and let you know if and when things progress.

How's everything else going for y'all? :wink:

Couple of quick notes:

Davina - where are the cookies I was promised? :embarrassed:

muppetguy - Love the song...but don't give up your day job. Unless your day job is lyricist. :smile:

Reevz1977 - Of COURSE I still like you... except for Blinky_Fish. He creeps me out.

Talk to you all soon(ish)-

T

Status
Not open for further replies.