Fanfiction: The Fraggle From Outer Space

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Was wondering what happened to Goldie Fraggle. Also curious to know what other fics you may have/be working on. I still rully liked your Gargoyles fic, dunno if it's posted over at fanfiction.net.

Thanks for popping back into the forums GD.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Hello! I know this story is a few years old, but I thought I'd bump it up for us die-hard fraggle fans. Some great Boober moments are in here, and to prove that this is a writer with true talent, there is also an OC romance that actually works. Wow. So read! Gold Demona deserves the highest praise!

JayceeFraggle

Reaction score
I read this on Fanfiction.net shortly after I discovered Fraggles last summer and it blew my mind! Yay happy Boober!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello! I know this story is a few years old, but I thought I'd bump it up for us die-hard fraggle fans. Some great Boober moments are in here, and to prove that this is a writer with true talent, there is also an OC romance that actually works. Wow. So read! Gold Demona deserves the highest praise!
Same here! Gold Demona deserves to have praise on this fanfic. Great song choices and oh my gosh I am sure I read this before, but I LOVED it.

Bridget

Reaction score
Loving the fanfic, enjoying the songs, and most of all, excited to get to know Goldie! You developed her character very, very, well. I patiently await your next post ;D