Your Thoughts: New Smilies

CBPuppets

Reaction score
:super: Super Grover is here to save the day!

:rolleyes: oh, This is going to be just Swell, okay

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
HOLY MOLEY! Jamie, you're on a ROLL! I'm in love with all of them! :wisdom: :super: :batty: are my favorites! And I don't know if this is new, but I just noticed that the Gonzo smiley now has a tiny purple bow-tie, did you just add that too?
I'm not seeing Gonzo's little bow tie, am I crazy or is there something I'm just missing? I can see all the new ones.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jamie is the awesomest of the awesome! Thanks for the new smilies, Jamie and Phil!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing Gonzo's little bow tie, am I crazy or is there something I'm just missing? I can see all the new ones.
:search: If you refresh the page a few times the new bowtied Gonzo will probably replace the other one. I felt he needed a good sprucing up. Gonzo deserves the best...little blue guy. :concern:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ed, that's strange. I'm sure I saw you using them before. In fact, I thought it was you who tried to teach me to use them when I was unable to. Oh well, maybe it was someone else.
Anyway, for most of them, the thing to do is go to a fresh line, type a colon, the word denoting the emotion, followed by another colon. Example,
:flirt:. This isn't always the case though. The best way to learn is to click the link that says "smileys" under each thread. There's a handy little chart there that tells you what emotions each smiley represents, and how to type them.
This being said, you may be able to write them, but not read them... My older version of Jaws, which was vary old indeed, read them, but this new one unfortunately does not. All that work Phill and Jamie did, and I can barely enjoy it...
:cry: Well, as I said before, I can write them, and that should at least bring enjoyment to other people.
:smile: Sorry for the slight ramble; hope this helps Ed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Must've been someone else Kate. But thanks, will definitely investigate this.
*Sherlock smiley.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
WOO-HOO!

:super: << TOTALLY my fave! Grover's my TOTAL favorite SS character that hadn't gotten represented as yet!

:wisdom: << Pretty cute.

:insatiable: << GOOD! We needed a Cookie smiley for a while!

Jamie, MAJOR, MAJOR kudos go out to you, buddy! I know of a way to get more smilies on here, and go over to Golden Age Cartoons for that.

Also, love the other ones too!

BJ

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Love the new faces!

And I have personally used the word "wembling" in a sentence, not realizing other people would have no idea what I was talking about, lol. :coy: